Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • algan
    replied
    I have 4 boards if anyone wants I can send them without shipping for 1 board is 10 euros I need to know which country it is for and I will write plus shipping how much it is, the board is Eduardo's without making any changes I just added 4066 instead of the three transistor J113 can be tested with them as well, and maybe with 4066, I haven't soldered all the elements yet

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Have you tested the PCB already? And it works correctly?
    I haven't tested it yet, but Eduardo wrote that it works and there was a short video, if I test it I will tell

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Have you tested the PCB already? And it works correctly?

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi Algan,

    nice PCB... have made no PCB mounting holes on purpose? For what enclosure have you made the PCB? And does it already contains Carl's modification suggestions?
    This is on Eduardo's board #542
    yes, I removed the holes for mounting the circuit board, and for attaching to the box it is the easiest, the important thing is that everything else works.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    the GS5-LITE Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240328_155751.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	422179 boards arrived today
    I also ordered mine here in Brazil, it takes a while to arrive.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Hi Algan,

    nice PCB... have made no PCB mounting holes on purpose? For what enclosure have you made the PCB? And does it already contains Carl's modification suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    the GS5-LITE Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240328_155751.jpg Views:	6 Size:	264.9 KB ID:	422179 boards arrived today
    Wow!!!
    When you have everything finished, tell us how everything goes.​

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    the GS5-LITE Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240328_155751.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	422179 boards arrived today

    Leave a comment:


  • Xtrem
    replied
    It is normal that the Baracuda has more range, it has more gain at the frontend ,
    1. add MUR460 between mosfet and coil
    2. increase the gain at the input x1000 , now it is x500
    3. setup the damping resistor , exact , and little underdamped.
    4. dont waste your time with such coils(planar) make a coil of about 1ohm 350uH like Minelab .
    5. set the Pulse Width at the point you have the more range at the smallest coin you want as target (the silver ottoman coins you found)
    6. increase the Pulserate at the point the mosfet dont burn.

    the GS4 in off mode , must catch AT LAST a Gold sovereign at 30-35 cm on the air. ( 30cm coil)
    RMS curent at these contitions is more than 500mA, (600-900mA)

    i would replace the j113 with 4066.
    The unbeatable PLUS of this circuit is the Erics SAMPLE HOLD circuit.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	GS4mod_Carl.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1,022.1 KB ID:	421900
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I put BC557 there with "CBE" pinout.
    For a moment I got really happy and wished you were right!
    Unfortunately you are wrong, I put the transistor just right.
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    NO I DON'T !!!
    I put it right according to schematic:


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1004
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	421880​Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	978
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	421881​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied




    Ok, let me correct that and see what happens!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Of course.
    It is basic thing.
    I don't make mistakes on that level...


    YES I DO !!!




    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ...
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240229_082324.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	829.6 KB
ID:	421868

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X