Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    I was looking for the SMT version. I see a picture but not the sprint files...

    Leave a comment:


  • seadoggy
    replied
    Jose what pcb you make i have one pcb for gold scan IV but have some SMD resistors??do you have pcb without smd??

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Hi Jose
    Thanks for your reply. Truly, I do enjoy watching your video. Especially when you "notch out" the brick. Mr Foster has a interesting approach, and made a wonderful design.
    Happy Christmas and Best Wishes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by greylourie View Post
    Hello Jose
    Thank you for posting the GS4 Modo Alto scheme. I would like to know if you tried the 1nF capacitor in feedback between pin 6 to pin 7 of IC3/U13:B ? See this post #44 here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...103#post127103

    I have tried to modify your schematic. Like this : [ATTACH]27638[/ATTACH]

    Regards
    grey.
    Greylourie, I installed a 10 nf capacitor between pins 6 and 7, he did not know its value.
    I think the value of 1 nf should be taken as indicated Alexismex.
    Thanks for watching.
    happy Holidays
    José

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    If anyone cares to experiment, here's one mods for tall drivers I'm rehearsing in, SEL2 mode.
    Regards
    Jose[ATTACH]27346[/ATTACH]
    Hello Jose
    Thank you for posting the GS4 Modo Alto scheme. I would like to know if you tried the 1nF capacitor in feedback between pin 6 to pin 7 of IC3/U13:B ? See this post #44 here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...103#post127103

    I have tried to modify your schematic. Like this : Click image for larger version

Name:	Modo Alto with 1nF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	338740

    Regards
    grey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi Jose
    i forgot ask it , it is deeper detector ??
    Mohandes not I have the right PCB, except that you and conece. Other PCB's in the Post No. 286 as GOLSCAN-IV YENİ.rar. No if it is correct that not realized.
    With regard to the question whether it is the deepest. I think not, each detector is good for the purpose for which it was designed.
    The GS4 can not beat the Delta Pulse in some cases neither the Delta Pulse as GS4. Each has advantages and disadvantages.
    Commercial detectors I can not speak, do not know him.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi Jose
    i forgot ask it , it is deeper detector ??

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    The selector is the same as those published in the schemes of this forum. Exept the SELEC 2 mode was changed.
    The modified scheme was published on page # 12 post # 284 as "GS4 Modo Alto.JPG ".
    In this way, contrary to SEL1, low conduction objects as foil, gold, caps bottles, etc. are removed. and high conduction is detected. This mode is useful when trying to find coins and reject the bottle caps. Everything depends on the setting of the detector and the metal compocision.
    Jose
    hi jose
    very well
    if you can put here correct pcb and... for this detector
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Very nice video of a fine machine

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by greylourie View Post
    ivconic, you have a splendid approach.

    Layout is key to getting noise out. Power regulation and supply can be quiet if i.c's like LT1172,LT11xx etc are used (Like in Tinkerers power supply). Doing it right could make a machine that is an improvement on the original. Question is, do we want to make this largely pdip/through hole design ? That way this can be as popular to build as some other projects here.

    Although having a board with some smd elements could give a chance to further improve performance. I only see Hammerhead in smd version. Maybe another time. What are your thoughts ?
    Yes.
    I am forcing through-hole because i don't have conditions for smt.
    Not a problem to draw and make pcb; problem is to obtain all the components in smt, at least here in my country.
    So that's why my choices are limited.
    ...
    I already said this in pm; but again: congratulations Jose! Your detector from that video is working very well!
    Even discrimination is working just fine.
    Just after watching that video i got extra motif to try to make it on my own
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Bravo ! Thats a very good machine you have, Jose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomas View Post
    Good video, excellent results. could you give a little info on the pinpointer? I was impressed.
    The selector is the same as those published in the schemes of this forum. Exept the SELEC 2 mode was changed.
    The modified scheme was published on page # 12 post # 284 as "GS4 Modo Alto.JPG ".
    In this way, contrary to SEL1, low conduction objects as foil, gold, caps bottles, etc. are removed. and high conduction is detected. This mode is useful when trying to find coins and reject the bottle caps. Everything depends on the setting of the detector and the metal compocision.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas
    replied
    Good video, excellent results. could you give a little info on the pinpointer? I was impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hi Everyone
    Here is a video of homemade GS4.
    The presentation has a lot of detail, need to finish the coil, etc. improve the cane.
    The purpose is to have an idea of performance.
    The tests were conducted at home. The field is calmer.
    The first test is all metal.
    The second is the way land
    The third mode is as low conductors.
    The fourth is a high mode. (SEL2, modific).
    Finally the pointer.
    regards
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    ivconic, you have a splendid approach.

    Layout is key to getting noise out. Power regulation and supply can be quiet if i.c's like LT1172,LT11xx etc are used (Like in Tinkerers power supply). Doing it right could make a machine that is an improvement on the original. Question is, do we want to make this largely pdip/through hole design ? That way this can be as popular to build as some other projects here.

    Although having a board with some smd elements could give a chance to further improve performance. I only see Hammerhead in smd version. Maybe another time. What are your thoughts ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X