Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mollax
    replied
    one 555 of the sound
    one 555 of the power supply

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    just started to build goldscan iv And I understand that it pcb is identical to the PLEASE SEE IMAGES.has two 555.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	power s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	334386
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldscanpower 1.gif
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	334387

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    No you're not the only one ... I see your mono coil is not "fast coil"...
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Maikl, according to what you say, is probably my single coil, not perform as expected, (mono coil).
    JoseClick image for larger version

Name:	Dibujo2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	334312

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Jose, I've tried various types and forms of coils, I've found that simple things work best. I do not like the way it works "dual coil". I small gold earrings (same as the ones on your photo) better detected with a 30 cm coil, than with the coil of 15 cm (mono coil).

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Maikl, this dual coil, works best for small items like gold earrings. The scope is larger and is more intense signal, the values ​​of the damping resistors are what worked well in my GS4, but may vary depending on the characteristics of the MD used.
    JoseClick image for larger version

Name:	Bobina Camp Dual.GIF
Views:	2
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	334303

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Thanks for the answer Jose. These are good results. Tests are of course in-house, but switched off the TV and computer...
    I forgot to point out that the small "gold" earring, but you understand me.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Maiki, detection in air depends inter alia on the noise picked up by the coil when testing in the house or the workshop, in the countryside away from power lines may increase the distances.
    Tests in the air inside the house, "OFF" mode, coil 30 cm, maximum gain, delay set to 13 useg. Approx.
    The old coin 100 pesos, more than 35 cm.
    25 cent coin, 2.5 cm diameter, bronze or nickel alloy, 35 cm.
    10 cents coin bronze, 28 cm.
    Gold engagement ring, 34 cm.
    Small gold earring, 5 cm.
    This photo shows the slope, is best detected with smaller coils.
    Coke can of 333 cm3, 70 cm.
    JoséClick image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0231.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	888.7 KB
ID:	334301

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    I love watching my GS4, that will not stop ringing in the back of my house by the trash,
    Hi Jose.
    Tell me some information GS4 detection in air, for example coil 30cm, with maximum sensitivity:
    - can of Coca Cola 0,33 l ...?
    - 1 euro coin ...?
    - small earrings ... ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    2n4393 is tested the original GS 4 works exactly the same as j113 ,I'm that supersedes j113 ,all the best !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Looking at the RS website, they say that a 2N5459 should work in a 12volt circuit ok,
    be carefull of the legs.

    Leave a comment:


  • ABDW9
    replied
    Originally posted by Reg View Post
    ABDW9,

    The J113 shouldn't be that hard to find. Where are you located? Do you have access to ebay because they have some for sale on ebay.

    As for a replacement, I am sure there are cross reference books that provide some cross reference number. Right now I don't have access to one.

    Now, the J113 is a N channel Jfet. So what you will need is a N jfet. Next you need to look at the specifications of this part and try to find one that has similar specs. Things like cutoff voltage and current at 0voltage on the gate are important.

    I suspect some of the jfets used on other PI's or for similar purpose of a switch like the TIS 75 or the 2n5485 would most likely work. However, I didn't check the pin configuration so make sure you do that. In other words, if the board is made to use the J113, make sure you place the gate, drain and source leads where they belong.

    To be honest, I am not one that is any where close to being a Jfet expert. So, I am hoping others more knowledgeable will jump in with other or better recommendations.

    One more note, these Jfets used are usually matched so at least use the same N jfet and not mix and match different fet numbers.

    Reg
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    replica j113 also 2n4393 !

    Thank you my brother shaking
    Ask your thorough explanation
    Thank you for your interest
    I I live in Sudan and we have many sites to buy electronic parts, but unfortunately I did not find this element j113 I do not know why not be present to have, although I got on all the elements of the device
    For long positions this painted this component of many sites, but of no avail was not sure if they had Ohtamo my application or is this sites and fake sites only ... I do not know!!!


    You mentioned that Bomkanni use is similar in function to the power cuts and the current 0voltage important gateway.
    Does this will do the job in the GS4 enough that does not impede or no affect on the device?
    Like my use of similar 2N4393



    And thank you very much
    You all due respect salute you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Reg, I made some experiences with Delta Pulse, decreasing the width of the sample in the range of 25 to 50 useg. The result was that the gain decreased.
    I do not remember where I read in the forum, some fast driving small objects, such as gold, can be lost if the sample is wide, so do not rule out perform the experiments.
    I did some DD coils for DP, but did not walk in my GS4, apparently caused by noise in the PCB mass points, not enough experience.
    I think the GS4, can be used to detect gold nuggets, in places where the soil is highly mineralized and other PI would not work, with the limitations that are known,
    I live in a village in the province of Chaco, Argentina to 10 km of the river Paraguay, forest predominates here and the plain, the sea is more than 1000 km. The soil does not have many minerals, and no gold nuggets around here. however I performed detectors for hobby and my first MD, was the "sandcastle".
    There are places near where I live, where there was the triple alliance battles in the last century (Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, and Bolivia) and many stories of buried treasure, but I do not do any research until now, is a project that is pending.
    Conducted tests in some natural spas around here, to find common use coins or other items of little value, so my experience as a hunter, is poor.
    I'm passionate about Pulse MD as TDI, but I know him only by youtuve pictures and videos.
    I love watching my GS4, that will not stop ringing in the back of my house by the trash, calms when adjusted to remove a nail.
    Cordial greetings
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    replica j113 also 2n4393 !

    Leave a comment:


  • Reg
    replied
    ABDW9,

    The J113 shouldn't be that hard to find. Where are you located? Do you have access to ebay because they have some for sale on ebay.

    As for a replacement, I am sure there are cross reference books that provide some cross reference number. Right now I don't have access to one.

    Now, the J113 is a N channel Jfet. So what you will need is a N jfet. Next you need to look at the specifications of this part and try to find one that has similar specs. Things like cutoff voltage and current at 0voltage on the gate are important.

    I suspect some of the jfets used on other PI's or for similar purpose of a switch like the TIS 75 or the 2n5485 would most likely work. However, I didn't check the pin configuration so make sure you do that. In other words, if the board is made to use the J113, make sure you place the gate, drain and source leads where they belong.

    To be honest, I am not one that is any where close to being a Jfet expert. So, I am hoping others more knowledgeable will jump in with other or better recommendations.

    One more note, these Jfets used are usually matched so at least use the same N jfet and not mix and match different fet numbers.

    Reg

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X