Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zinou
    replied
    Emersonpaz Good work
    Which is better metal detector for heavily mineralized soil : GS5 Lite or Delta pulse Sniffer XR71 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    GS5 LITE

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Два типа бифилярных катушек
    Тесла 1. и Купер 2.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1549387855_32.jpg Views:	3 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	438969
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1549387866_1.png Views:	0 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	438970Click image for larger version  Name:	1549387874_2.png Views:	0 Size:	9.3 KB ID:	438971
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WCooper_html_8ab4897.png
Views:	789
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	438975
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • pustareka
    replied
    Jackpot in the beach ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Hello everyone, after almost a year I decided to finish Eduardo's GS-5 lite project, and I'll be honest, I found it very good and it works perfectly. Thank you Eduardo for sharing this magnificent project. I made a short video to demonstrate how it works. I'm not using a suitable coil for it, it's the same one I use on the Polish pi.

    Leave a comment:


  • reis_43
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Can you give me the information about the title, Eduardo?
    Mono coil, 13".

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    They should both be about the same, and I would use a mono coil with both.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rafael
    replied
    Ok, Carl. Thank You. The TDI is Best with DD for gold nuggets? or GoldScan With Mono Coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafael View Post
    Greetings. I would like to do the GS to search for gold nuggets, from what I have read in this forum it would be necessary to use a DD coil for the natural cancellation of the effect in highly mineralized soils. Any other suggestions?
    No, a DD coil doesn't work any better for ground. Some Minelab models use a DD in a cancellation mode but that requires special circuitry which the GS does not have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rafael
    replied
    Greetings. I would like to do the GS to search for gold nuggets, from what I have read in this forum it would be necessary to use a DD coil for the natural cancellation of the effect in highly mineralized soils. Any other suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post
    In the schematic, the diodes described as 85 are BAT85?​
    56 D1 1N4148 Top
    57 D2 1N4148 Top
    58 D3 1N4148 Top
    59 D4 1N4148 Top
    60 D5 1N4148 Top
    61 D6 1N4148 Top
    62 D7 1N4148 Top
    63 D8 1N4148 Top
    64 D9 1N4148 Top
    65 D10 1N4148 Top
    66 D11 BAT85 Top
    67 D12 BAT85 Top
    68 D13 1N4148 Top
    69 D14 1N4148 Top
    70 D15 BAT85 Top
    71 D16 1N4148 Top
    72 D17 9V1 Top
    73 D18 BAT85 Top
    74 D19 BAT85 Top
    75 D20 BAT85 Top​

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    In the schematic, the diodes described as 85 are BAT85?​

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    I got my PCBs Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240427_102316.jpg
Views:	1029
Size:	581.1 KB
ID:	423410 ​​

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    What is Eric's original GS5 schematic can you link to the GS5 thread?Thanks.
    In the GS5 thread there is the diagram drawn by José.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    What is Eric's original GS5 schematic can you link to the GS5 thread?Thanks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X