Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR GOLDSCAN 4 Schematic.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by tifred View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	219
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	450056​ the shemas is page 37 !
    Please post in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	219
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	450056​ the shemas is page 37 !

    Leave a comment:


  • pito
    replied
    Originally posted by tifred View Post
    .. I'm going to try starting over with a new PCB...
    show schematic

    Leave a comment:


  • David222
    replied
    Originally posted by Emersonpaz View Post

    It didn't work??? No sign of life??? Do you have clear photos of the entire board???
    hi.how are you?i built the GS5 and with a 28cm coil,2 ohms and 400 uH inductance, it detects a 28mm coin in air 30cm. can you tell me what your circuit looks like? please tell me the specifications of your coil and if there is any special setting i can do with the osilloscope. sorry for the bad language .tanks.of course i don't know the test points for the osilloscope.

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied

    Hello, no, nothing, no sound, and just smoke! I've decided to desolder the PCB and start all over again! I'll need new components. This time, I'd like to learn the assembly and testing steps. It's difficult when you don't have a real background in electronics. A simple assembly is easy; I've built two Barracudas, two Surf Pi, and the KT315 Delta Pulse, all of which worked perfectly. But with the GS5, it's a failure... I'm going to try starting over with a new PCB...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Emersonpaz
    replied
    Originally posted by tifred View Post

    Hello Geo Max and hello everyone. Well...you were right, it didn't work. I'm going to start all over again.
    What is the assembly order for the module steps? I'll try to learn.​
    It didn't work??? No sign of life??? Do you have clear photos of the entire board???

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    I can't open the archives.
    Extract using winrar, its a zip file inside

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Op04 View Post
    Updated but still need to check further, this is my attemp for Eduardo's GS5 Lite
    I can't open the archives.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Updated but still need to check further, this is my attemp for Eduardo's GS5 Lite
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • David222
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post

    Why don't you make the GS-5?
    In my opinion it is a better detector than the GS-4.
    In the past I made a LITE version of GS-5 and it worked very well.
    My LITE version has the identical time base as TDI SL.
    The VCO is very nice, because it has a CD4046.​

    https://youtube.com/shorts/2tXTbySBUD4
    Thank you.Do we need to enable the mirror option for Gerber output for pcb printing?I am confuced.You said you used a 33 cm coil,What was the wire number,inductance and resistance?I want to make it myself.Tanks

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoMax View Post
    Hi,

    you can see it how you post your requests...
    You haven't read the posts, apparently. Otherwise, you wouldn't be asking about the files. Everything you're looking for is there. If you had read them, you would have found it and wouldn't need to ask.
    Hello Geo Max and hello everyone. Well...you were right, it didn't work. I'm going to start all over again.
    What is the assembly order for the module steps? I'll try to learn.​

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Unverify, unchecked. GS5 lite with less cable.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • tifred
    replied

    Thanks for your help.
    I’ll replace C2, C3, C5, and C10 with tantalum capacitors. Then I’ll finish building the circuit, and if everything works, I’ll try to learn how to use my oscilloscope to adjust VR1 and VR2 properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by Geotech11 View Post

    Your op-amp negative feedback copper spacing—what is it?
    If the spacing is not reasonable, parasitic capacitance can form and cause oscillation.​
    Hi Geotech11,

    what spacing do you think is reasonable to avoid parasitic capacitance? 10mil, 15mil or even more?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X