Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    i use Sprint Layout for the scale. only fit image you load as a 'shablon' (template) on any IC pins, decrease or increase
    it before getting full overlap knowing a pins step is 2,54 mm. then after you can sure measure the size.

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    hi all...

    excuse me for the silly question, I'm just beginner in electric ...

    what is the size of PCB (height,width)? cause when I print it using a printer it's size is not logically fit! plz help ...

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by maltub View Post
    thank you chemelec and bernte_one
    another question ...

    can I use 220nf ceramic disk rather than 220nf polyester box ?!
    Nirmally it will work.

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    thank you chemelec and bernte_one
    another question ...

    can I use 220nf ceramic disk rather than 220nf polyester box ?!

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by maltub View Post
    hi all ...

    can I use NE555 to replace TLC555 ?!

    normally yes
    but take care because the tlc555 is the cmos variant of the ne555
    in most cases the cmos type has a lower range for supply voltage

    but for surf pi it is not critical
    so you can take both types

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    YES

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    hi all ...

    can I use NE555 to replace TLC555 ?!

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Hi gerson! If you are building this version then well it is correct. I dont think you need to change some parts.
    Experiment also the damping resistor value because it cause also the detection depth.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfPro1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	344916

    Leave a comment:


  • gerson
    replied
    Hello
    JLADRE



    The principle then the assembly was already correct. What was really missing was a cincronizado fit between the pots . I fit in Grey u2 ( ne5534 ) to adjust 0 volts and can already detect a 1 real currency to 15 cm . Now I have to make him reach the depth of 30 cm which is the distance that the staff there this forum mentioning .
    I made the changes already mentioned by the staff .... I removed the R- 17 ( 10K ) and the diode D -4 ( 5819 ) .
    replaces R5 ( 1k5 ) per 100 ohms and the jumper ( 2N3906 ) by 100 ohms. I put C -19 ( 200pf ) to pin 7 ICL7660 land and reversed one of the ic- 4 legs ( 100nf ) the jumper connected to the pin 1 of 4066. If you have any further information I am very grateful.
    I am happy to be in touch with you here through the forum. Thanks again for your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson View Post
    Hello people . This is my first participation here in the forum, despite being accessing the forum some time reading the messages and monitor the progress of their projects.
    Congratulations and my admiration for each one of you, APBERG Qiaozhi, BERNT, Homefire, SATDAVEUK, TH JIM, KT315 TEPCO, TOROS and many others who with their knowledge and experience, make this forum one of the most important forums about detectorismo of Planet Earth. The effort of all of you and the dedication all these fantasticos projects, and also for helping so easily the least experienced in the subject. I believe that this is the thought of all those who enjoy this forum and the information contained therein.


    Ja concludes through this forum projects: surfing pi oxigen07 with low sensitivity 15 CM, and trying to improve.
    PI Baracuda work 25 cm is also trying to improve performance.


    I want to take this time and ask them also a help my SURFXX APBERG.
    I finished but was unsuccessful. He is making a continuous sound with or without coil.
    I checked the contact between the tracks, and everything ok.
    I changed all cis., One at a time, without success. resistors tested and all ok. Just do not capacitors. I have as few as one meter for testing.
    My problem is similar to mr. Sdesic.
    Paku also had a similar problem. but I did not like was resolved.
    I ask your help on this issue. Can anyone confirm new PCB p / b ApBerg for printing, to make a fresh start. Grateful to all.
    Adjust the offset properly with a coil connected to it..used multiturn trimmer for ease of adjustment.

    Leave a comment:


  • gerson
    replied
    Hello people . This is my first participation here in the forum, despite being accessing the forum some time reading the messages and monitor the progress of their projects.
    Congratulations and my admiration for each one of you, APBERG Qiaozhi, BERNT, Homefire, SATDAVEUK, TH JIM, KT315 TEPCO, TOROS and many others who with their knowledge and experience, make this forum one of the most important forums about detectorismo of Planet Earth. The effort of all of you and the dedication all these fantasticos projects, and also for helping so easily the least experienced in the subject. I believe that this is the thought of all those who enjoy this forum and the information contained therein.


    Ja concludes through this forum projects: surfing pi oxigen07 with low sensitivity 15 CM, and trying to improve.
    PI Baracuda work 25 cm is also trying to improve performance.


    I want to take this time and ask them also a help my SURFXX APBERG.
    I finished but was unsuccessful. He is making a continuous sound with or without coil.
    I checked the contact between the tracks, and everything ok.
    I changed all cis., One at a time, without success. resistors tested and all ok. Just do not capacitors. I have as few as one meter for testing.
    My problem is similar to mr. Sdesic.
    Paku also had a similar problem. but I did not like was resolved.
    I ask your help on this issue. Can anyone confirm new PCB p / b ApBerg for printing, to make a fresh start. Grateful to all.

    Leave a comment:


  • gerson
    replied
    sorry, google translator

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson View Post
    Olá pessoas . Esta é a minha primeira participação aqui no fórum, apesar de estar acessando o fórum algum tempo lendo as mensagens e ver o andamento de seus projetos. Meus parabéns pelo empenho e dedicação de todos, esses projetos fantasticos.
    Ja conclui surfar oxigen07 pi com baixa sensibiliadade, 15 centímetros tentou resolver ainda.
    pi Baracuda trabalhando 25cm.tentando também melhorar.
    Eu terminei o projeto surfXX apberg, mas não teve sucesso. Ele está enviando um som constante com ou sem bobina.
    Eu verifiquei mau contacto entre as faixas, e tudo ok. Eu mudei todas as ics. uma por uma, também sem sucesso. valores testados de resistores, e tudo ok. Só não capacitores. Meu problema é como mr. Sdesic. Paku também teve um problema semelhante. mas eu não sei como resolvido.
    Peço ajuda de vocês sobre esta questão. Se você pode enviar-me atualizado nova bp PCB para novas listas de impressão e embalagem para fazer um novo começo. Grato a todos.
    Please read the Forum Rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by gerson View Post
    Olá pessoas . Esta é a minha primeira participação aqui no fórum, apesar de estar acessando o fórum algum tempo lendo as mensagens e ver o andamento de seus projetos. Meus parabéns pelo empenho e dedicação de todos, esses projetos fantasticos.
    Ja conclui surfar oxigen07 pi com baixa sensibiliadade, 15 centímetros tentou resolver ainda.
    pi Baracuda trabalhando 25cm.tentando também melhorar.
    Eu terminei o projeto surfXX apberg, mas não teve sucesso. Ele está enviando um som constante com ou sem bobina.
    Eu verifiquei mau contacto entre as faixas, e tudo ok. Eu mudei todas as ics. uma por uma, também sem sucesso. valores testados de resistores, e tudo ok. Só não capacitores. Meu problema é como mr. Sdesic. Paku também teve um problema semelhante. mas eu não sei como resolvido.
    Peço ajuda de vocês sobre esta questão. Se você pode enviar-me atualizado nova bp PCB para novas listas de impressão e embalagem para fazer um novo começo. Grato a todos.
    hasta la vista, baby )))

    Leave a comment:


  • gerson
    replied
    Olá pessoas . Esta é a minha primeira participação aqui no fórum, apesar de estar acessando o fórum algum tempo lendo as mensagens e ver o andamento de seus projetos. Meus parabéns pelo empenho e dedicação de todos, esses projetos fantasticos.
    Ja conclui surfar oxigen07 pi com baixa sensibiliadade, 15 centímetros tentou resolver ainda.
    pi Baracuda trabalhando 25cm.tentando também melhorar.
    Eu terminei o projeto surfXX apberg, mas não teve sucesso. Ele está enviando um som constante com ou sem bobina.
    Eu verifiquei mau contacto entre as faixas, e tudo ok. Eu mudei todas as ics. uma por uma, também sem sucesso. valores testados de resistores, e tudo ok. Só não capacitores. Meu problema é como mr. Sdesic. Paku também teve um problema semelhante. mas eu não sei como resolvido.
    Peço ajuda de vocês sobre esta questão. Se você pode enviar-me atualizado nova bp PCB para novas listas de impressão e embalagem para fazer um novo começo. Grato a todos.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X