Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I should be able to find the problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Can anyone give me a picture of a working surf pi pro circuit, the distance of the coin should be at least 15cm, thank you very much

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Thanks. I threw it away. I think I should make a new one.

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    i never used surfxx schematic/board. you can try modify into this schematic, first change C17, R3, R4, R5 (from your board). do you have oscilloscope? your problem might be at delay. picture of the coil please.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Surf PI pro (J. Owen).png
Views:	1
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	362028

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    It's always been a short distance, I can't fix it, I can't find its schematic, the existing drawings don't match it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    I'm starting to not believe it, I can't find any schematics of it, I made the circuit voltage all right, I adjusted its damping resistor and it seems to work only once, or nothing, it's just too short a distance

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Can anyone tell me that there is nothing wrong with this circuit layout?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    upload pictures here will not be easy.
    ---
    that was done against the spammers. use long way, via go advanced.
    do the pics on sunny day under the sun. your pics are blur be cause very poor light.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Fortunately, after I adjust the damping resistor actually work properly, do not know why, upload pictures here will not be easy.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View Post
    Sorry, the translation is not good.

    tl555 Replace with lm35
    NE5534 Pin 6 does not adjust to 0V
    Post a picture of your PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Sorry, the translation is not good.

    tl555 Replace with lm35
    NE5534 Pin 6 does not adjust to 0V

    Leave a comment:


  • ZOUjiarui
    replied
    Masters, my surf pi pro can only detect five centimeters
    I used a regular horn.
    The tlc555 was replaced by the lm555 with a voltage of 0. 4V
    The voltage on pin 6 of ne5534 can only be adjusted to about 4V, and it will only rise.
    All other voltages are normal.
    Please help me, masters.
    Thank you very much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    Thanks master

    Leave a comment:


  • Tibuck19
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayu View Post
    hello all masters, I'm working on surf but I can't detect it, the frequency is 600 hz, the timing signal is out, but it can't be detected, and also if there is a voltage benchmark coming out of the ne5534 and lm 358 how many volts please help

    Leave a comment:


  • Bayu
    replied
    hello all masters, I'm working on surf but I can't detect it, the frequency is 600 hz, the timing signal is out, but it can't be detected, and also if there is a voltage benchmark coming out of the ne5534 and lm 358 how many volts please help

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X