Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sdesic
    replied
    I have placed trimmer on both of my surf pi pro in place of 3k3
    it is working with resistor but trimmer gives you way of adjusting - more depth - more consumption ...

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?I select the R2 3K3
    Thats ok, you will notice in post #415 R2 is a pot, I have posted some CRO pictures somewhere
    and if R2 is too low, you wreck the pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Made another surf pi pro - ApBerg PCB
    this time I don't have -5V on 7660
    12V and +5V are OK
    changed 7660 with one on my working board - it is working
    it is not problem with 7660

    what to look for ?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    6666

    ?I select the R2 3K3

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Be carefull of the starting resistance of R2

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Thanks to his information on jons

    Leave a comment:


  • Jons
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    it would be best to have vector file PCB but there is no vector file,
    as ApBerg made and save original file in Eagle or whatever format

    there is one other PCB design and that is on this thread
    I don't know what is final design for that PCB
    You can easily vectorise a raster image with Corel, Illustrator, or any online free vectoriser, chosen from gazillion of similar ones. Then edit any mistakes, scale, hatch, and print out the result in one of free CAD applications, if you don't have something like AutoCAD or Rhinoceros, of course. (It probably could be done also in Corel or Illustrator, but I'm not so familiar with these two.)

    Regards!
    Jons

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    part placement file
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfPro1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	336789

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Thanks for the layout of her one again I want the top of the Board that there is writing his components let me easy to assemble his thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?I can not open zip files because my entry to this forum via mobile jon do you have file type jpg let me I'll edit using coreldraw software to customize components IC greeting from indonesia
    Can you post a picture of your PCB so we can see what version are you building
    here is jpg file for surf pi pro - ApBerg PCB design SURFXX
    Click image for larger version

Name:	99-68 MM.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	336786

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I can not open zip files because my entry to this forum via mobile jon do you have file type jpg let me I'll edit using coreldraw software to customize components IC greeting from indonesia

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sdesic

    Thanks for the link its pcb layout

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I have created long pcb file arberg but there is difficulty printing double and end his PCB via a jumper wire of copper in the line up and its my problem there is a shortage in the sensitive gold ring only 9 cm in the air with the coil diameter 23 cm 20lilitan wire 0, 5 mm

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    in post from ApBerg there is file named 99-68 mm
    that are original dimensions
    I have printed 10 of them and they are OK... used toner transfer for later PCB etching

    it would be best to have vector file PCB but there is no vector file,
    as ApBerg made and save original file in Eagle or whatever format

    there is one other PCB design and that is on this thread
    I don't know what is final design for that PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • Jons
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?the Board shall make the length X width how cm..???
    I guess this is a joke, right?!
    If it isn't, I'm in serious doubt you'll make this MD (or any other) properly. Get all the parts first, and you'll see what I'm writing about. E.g. you can't change IC socket's pin spacing.
    Printing from raster image (JPG, BMP, etc.) inevitably requires trial and error approach. Therefore it's much better to print from vector graphics drawing of PCB layout. As far as I remember, you have Eagle files somewhere at the beginning of this thread...

    Regards!
    Jons

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X