Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    You can get probes on fleabay
    if you can afford it, try and get two channel.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    last night I desoldered everything associated with LM358 on PCB and it still has that effect on -5V
    socket gets +5V and -5V... and when I place IC in socket I loose -5V

    must try that IC on other device I have again

    I am on the way to get one channel oscilloscope which has no probes for testing

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    You may try here http://www.njuskalo.hr/index.php?ctl...nce&sort=cheap
    It worked for me.
    No way you can do any meaningful measurements in PI without a real oscilloscope.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Can anyone help with this problem?
    Where can I find oscilloscope test points?
    Graphs for surf pi pro ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    You are saying that with all IC's in the board there is no -5v
    but take them out and the -5v returns.
    I had a similar fault it was a faulty 5v regulator
    it could not handle the load with all IC's plugged in , what voltage do you have on the input to 7660
    with all IC's in the PCB ?
    7660 is working on other surf pi pro ... changed with new one and same thing happens
    with all ICs in place 7660 gets its +5V
    on pin 5 there is +0,5V

    located problem close to LM358 ...
    when I take out that IC -5V returns
    something faulty ... resistor or capacitor maybe...

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    You are saying that with all IC's in the board there is no -5v
    but take them out and the -5v returns.
    I had a similar fault it was a faulty 5v regulator
    it could not handle the load with all IC's plugged in , what voltage do you have on the input to 7660
    with all IC's in the PCB ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    As I mentioned before I have problem with my surf pi pro
    -5 V is not there when all ICs are in place

    -5V is there when I pop out all ICs
    I returned all IC same thing, so I returned all but LM358
    there is -5V ... replaced with new but same thing happens
    no -5V on 7660 or on other places

    Any ideas ?

    I had problems with one missing capacitor
    220nF capacitor was missing and I used one older (224K 250V type) and one new 63V

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Ok I'll try it later thanks for the info

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    you can look for my post here
    If you have a schematic to share, post it here. Please read the Intro post for rules on posting schematics.


    and follow steps by Jose and others
    read fist and then try something...

    you can replace R2 with trimmer 5k for beginning
    use more than 3k3 and you will gain more depth but it can overheat IRF and take more power from battery

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I've tried to use the coins made of allumunium less sensitive with silver ring I wear a motorcycle battery voltage 3, 5am do not use an adapter from ac to dc

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    You should try working on batteries or power cell which is not AC-DC adapter... some disturbance comes from AC power
    try working on 8 x 1.5V batteries or 12V lead sealed battery 1.2Ah or better
    try different AC adapter if you can

    If you have one plain 1,5cm coin you should try that so we can compare
    I have 1 EURO coin on 15 cm ... other coin can be found on 20 cm ... composition and size of coins are different

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I use 12volt dc 3, 5am

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?The wire that I bought I can't wear gauge coil wire count only enamel copper colored jumper IRF9640 0,5 330omh 2watt and I do not understand the induktasi coil I but less sensitive silver ring sdesic I do not understand about electronics but merely a hobby and I'm also not the engineer is capable of if I exsperimen coil can detect gold ring in 30 cm what do I do

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I think best results are with 21 cm coil 25 turns 0,4 mm copper enamelled wire
    can you measure you coil with LRC meter ?
    what is resistance of coil ?
    what is inductance of your coil ?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Surf long Board arberg gold ring size 2.5 cm sensitip in the air between the strong voice in 17 cm 24 cm voice coil diameter 20 cm start weak. 25 Coil wire 0, 5 mm but less than 10 cm silver ring.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X