intando send me pictures pcb and all of its changes to the PCB to make it work well, the model that I have done and the "SURF XX" and the parts list right in my email [email protected]
thanks a lot
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Surf PI Pro
Collapse
X
-
please believe you call Missoni? certainly believe that, then you know how to eat well in Italy also seafood and exclusively with white wine chianti.
Leave a comment:
-
qiaozhi here ..... no arguing, we're just talking and explaining.
Leave a comment:
-
OK guys ... that's enough bickering.
Please keep the discussion focussed on technical issues.
Leave a comment:
-
Caro amico,
Pasta and pizza... cheap meal.
Chianti and falerno is nice red vine, but I prefer white wine with meat or fish, or with frutti di mare...
For the record, my mother's family name is Missoni ... that you don't believe me!
Leave a comment:
-
pasta and very good in Italy and is al dente, something you do not eat anything, and we even pizza mozzarella and tomato, there falerno and chianti wine and there a lot of sympathy very good .... best regard
Leave a comment:
-
The wise man, I'm not racist.Originally posted by roccocoin View Postmy dear wise guy, I'm telling you here on this forum there are a multitude of projects of surfing, surf more, xx surfing, surfing 1.2 etc etc and you can not figure out which and the pattern of a given project and icomponenti because they are different, if I do not have to mention you need to shut up because I'm in Italy and I'm in a democracy, you are a racist? I do not, then you can also talk and explain to someone as ignorant as me figure out this whole mess ... tanks
Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't understand that an adult person can blame others for their failures, or bad decisions.
Your great Italian democracy is reflected in the words "you need to shut up"! 
I will teach you - democracy is the ability to think differently!
And the wealth of projects is also a democracy - you have a chance to choose...
Pasta was not "al dente"?
Leave a comment:
-
mo you put the picture of my PCB and its components fitted perfectly, but it does not work, you feel the speaker inside the coil in your normal? best regards
Leave a comment:
-
my dear wise guy, I'm telling you here on this forum there are a multitude of projects of surfing, surf more, xx surfing, surfing 1.2 etc etc and you can not figure out which and the pattern of a given project and icomponenti because they are different, if I do not have to mention you need to shut up because I'm in Italy and I'm in a democracy, you are a racist? I do not, then you can also talk and explain to someone as ignorant as me figure out this whole mess ... tanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi gdogg, tnx,
... as I said, it's surfXX basically, with the changes that I have already stated. Schematic and parts list are somewhere in a topic, the PCB has a few posts above in .pdf, as well as the changes that I have tested and kept.
Parts placement you can see from the pictures, I do not draw silk screen.
Follow the instructions on the assembly, plug coil, adjust the PWM and offset ... It is also good to connect the oscilloscope, and adjust R6.
And that's it!
No rocket science or quantum mechanics!
If you ask me do I have parts needed - yes, I have!
Leave a comment:
-
Of course, you have to think! I will not thinking for you...
It's your decision what you'll do and how, and whether you'll at all...
Schematic, PCB and all the instructions are here in good faith written, unfortunately no guarantee of success.
For the first time in my life I worked MD, and I succeeded without any problems. As diy electrician I have a lot of experience, I chose the scheme, adapted pcb and everything works, like a clock (or MD).
Surf pro is easy, "an afternoon project" ...
Actually, I did this to "kill time" while waiting for parts for one second, a major project ...
Leave a comment:
-
surf
I have to think? who placed a PCB, who will post another one in its way, but how do you figure out a PCB and its scheme here on the forum if there are several?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I have to think? who placed a PCB, who will post another one in its way, but how do you figure out a PCB and its scheme here on the forum if there are several?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello to you!
I do not understand how, after all the explanations and examples you not able to make surf pro!
D4 and D5 are not listed in the scheme, so has neither to PCB.
Is your decision to try to do something, your money. Next time, think first ...
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: