Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paku
    replied
    The Problem When I Connect the Coil IRF9640 Going Hot
    Witout Coil The IRF9640 is normal

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    SurfXX By Apberg

    [ATTACH]32091[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]32092[/ATTACH]
    i have finish Surfxx and test this board is working but why IRF9640 Is Going Very Hot

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    SurfXX By Apberg

    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	679.0 KB
ID:	342413
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	734.4 KB
ID:	342414

    Leave a comment:


  • kenny444
    replied
    Hello uF is a voltage holding capacity, it is just a store in this application. if the circuit say's 1000uF and you use a 2200uF it will not care, but you must use the same 25v not lower.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by roccocoin View Post
    APBERG, thanks very much, but the zip file I can not open it and I can not read, could you send me mormale?
    I wanted to tell you that on my pcb and marked capacitor 2200 uf 25 volts on the base of you posted and a capacitor 1000 uf, I have to change my 2200? Thanks from the heart
    what is diffrence base if u change 1000uf to 2200uf roccocoin

    Leave a comment:


  • kenny444
    replied
    Carl please, just a quicky question, the optimum coil inductance for the Surf PI is.............? 300uH lower/higher Thank you. Kenny444

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by scrungy_doolittle View Post
    What kind of caps are all these square yellow caps. I've never encountered them in parts stores here.
    polyester film box capacitor

    Leave a comment:


  • scrungy_doolittle
    replied
    Originally posted by TH Jim View Post
    Hi Bernd,

    Photo's of my board. Sorry they are not from the best angle but it is a real pain to remove the board from the housing, but should be clear enough for you to see. I wouldn't worry about the component body types you want to use - as you can see, mine is made from whatever parts were in my junk box and it works fine!

    Regards, Jim.
    What kind of caps are all these square yellow caps. I've never encountered them in parts stores here.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    yea i have i have download from this forum upload by apberg

    but i still not make it
    if u diligent you can make it and share the result here :P

    Leave a comment:


  • gdogg
    replied
    hi paku, Guru, do you have this file for sprint layout 5.0 cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Surfxx is better then surf pi 1.2
    thanks APP

    Leave a comment:


  • gdogg
    replied
    hi, the surfxxx, doesnt seem to work in eagle software, but works in sprint layout 6.0, do you have it in eagle 6.5.0 cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • roccocoin
    replied
    APBERG, thanks very much, but the zip file I can not open it and I can not read, could you send me mormale?
    I wanted to tell you that on my pcb and marked capacitor 2200 uf 25 volts on the base of you posted and a capacitor 1000 uf, I have to change my 2200? Thanks from the heart

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    [ATTACH]31684[/ATTACH...... here the Surf XXX pcb in sprint layout 6, you have to check it before you built it ! , do not know if this was the last version I made.. but found it again on an old drive..
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by roccocoin View Post
    qiaozhi here ..... no arguing, we're just talking and explaining.
    OK - that's good then.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X