Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • geoscash1
    replied
    Ok that's what I thought, I personally like that audio type better myself and really have a hard time with piezo type buzzing.. if you can get that info I'd be interested as well.. Thanks for the reply..

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by geoscash1 View Post
    @sinclairuser, what is the clicker pro? is that another variation of the surf pro pi... When saying clicker I am assuming it is the clicking type audio instead of the
    standard piezo type..

    Also while I'm in here, what is the best piezo for the surf pro pi? I have tried a few but am not liking the results so far.. attached two of the ones I have tried..

    thanks in advance
    yes audio like a geiger counter

    Leave a comment:


  • geoscash1
    replied
    @sinclairuser, what is the clicker pro? is that another variation of the surf pro pi... When saying clicker I am assuming it is the clicking type audio instead of the
    standard piezo type..

    Also while I'm in here, what is the best piezo for the surf pro pi? I have tried a few but am not liking the results so far.. attached two of the ones I have tried..

    thanks in advance
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello sinclair,

    please contact user württemberger
    ask him for surf pi clicker and send your email to him
    i think he can help you


    regards
    thanks i have sent him pm

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello sinclair,

    please contact user württemberger
    ask him for surf pi clicker and send your email to him
    i think he can help you

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    has any one done a clicker pro schematic from carls original,seen a few surfpi and surf pro, but not clicker pro.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by nando.22 View Post
    transistor that I can use instead of MPSA13
    MPSA14 has worked as a substitution on other detectors audio will be a little louder.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by nando.22 View Post
    transistor that I can use instead of MPSA13
    MPSA13 transistor is darlintong.
    Replaces BC517 which is also darlintong.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Go to this page then hit equivalent transistors;



    BC337 might work

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    transistor that I can use instead of MPSA13

    Leave a comment:


  • Harp
    replied
    I just finished drawing scheme of "Surf Pi PRO", where I used the original scheme by Carl-NC as a substrate.
    I am very pleased that the official version published - thanks Carl!

    Drawing scheme I processed so that the thicker lines suitable for printing.
    By the way, please quick look at the scheme, how I remove potentially mistake, an oversight. From the original scheme, I threw out part of the "Clicker Pro", which to me was confusing.
    [IMG] http://i61.tinypic.com/1zd5b43.png [/ IMG]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	spp_ps4.png
Views:	1
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	339499

    Leave a comment:


  • TANCE
    replied
    The project who have the correct LAY file and circuit

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Problem solved
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.


    remains question with documentation
    whites.co.uk is available for purchase. Submit an offer through DomainStore — secure transfer, fast response.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Is there documentation for this detector like there is for Baracuda and others.
    Basics and explanation of work. What component does what.
    How to operate detector with his 4 pots. And why delay is not useful to most users.

    I am trying to solve problem with not getting startup beep in Surf Pi Pro (SURF XX PCB).
    What components are doing that.

    Also very low sensitivity problem. Only very strong magnet is detected - close by.
    I used all original components that are working in other surf pi pro that I have build
    only C5 and C6 220 N are different - replaced both with 330N.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Ajusted R10 so I have +0,49 V measured between GND and pin 6 of 5534.
    detector works just fine ... detects metal better

    1 euro coin on 25 cm for now ... needs fine tune

    0,4 mm
    20,5 cm
    24 turns

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X