Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • deathmatch
    replied
    Yes, certainly. It will be simple in case of scheme start without this resistor the metal detector to have smaller sensitivity. I assembled here such simple pulse metal detector.Click image for larger version

Name:	pirat_ot_mekhannika.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	335679
    In this simple scheme only threshold strengthening is adjusted. I achieved result of sensitivity in 23 centimeters but that took a subject at a bigger depth to us 2 ways are given: to increase energy of an impulse of a rating or to lift cascade strengthening. The first way demands bigger power consumption, - drag the automobile accumulator on the cart, and the second - doesn't demand a big expense.
    I will notice one serious lack of the scheme: to the 3pin of the 555th timer it was necessary to attach one more transistor and already through it to give on a gate 9640. It is so possible to receive more cool impulses at first and I will fall down
    ____________________________________________
    Itself now slowly I do Surf XX. I sealed condensers at first. I decided to check and here a surprise: polymeric condensers.
    One was short-circuited, and two others changed capacities.
    I feel it is necessary to find my boxes with palladium condensers from the disassembled soviet military equipment.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    R3 disconnected no sound in headphones.
    When volume is max there is sound - faint constant sound like siren.
    I think volume pot is heating up.
    Pin 2 4066 has 0V
    Pin 2 4066 has 0V
    Measuring pin 11 on 4066 produces siren in phones.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    You say to disconnect R3 and to try powering without it ?

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    I to you once again repeat: seal the loudspeaker instead of the search coil. It is admissible during control and will help to solve your problem.
    Still try in the following places according to the scheme:
    4066 pin 11, pin 2, pin 4. The same will sound there as in the coil. Disconnect R3. If on pins 11,12.4 no signal - then delay cascade work.

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    Many trifles can give similar effect.
    For example gumboil. Though the producer writes that gumboil doesn't demand washing. And upon washing it is necessary: simply after the soldering there is resistance between paths which aren't connected with each other.
    As a result on megaohms pro-calls appear figures... And they shouldn't be
    And still council: you can simply disconnect a delay from work of the 4066th chip.
    For this purpose you should disconnect temporarily R3 from the 555th chip.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Coil and other thing are not moving in relation to each other.
    Without coil there is same sound.

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    sdesic I think that cascade with 555timer and IRF9640 not work correctly. Change search coil on the speaker. If you listen sound -use frequency meter. If frequency from 400 to 800 Gerz - your surf work properly.The generation after 555 maybe interrupted if IRF not open\closed and not full open closed.///
    But second version - local electromagnetic field(hitch) ///walk to park\forest and check construction.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Surf Pi Pro - no siren when I disconnect tc555.

    Also if I replace C1 22nF with different one it changes sound frequency,
    if no C1 is connected there is no sound.
    Then Sens pot has some effect - from silence to weard sound...

    Anyone ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Can I convert Surf Pi Pro to Surf Pi
    using Surf Pi Pro PCB by disconnecting parts ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dfxmadness View Post
    What is the difference between this and the surf pi duel field?
    dual field one is selling for more price.

    Leave a comment:


  • dfxmadness
    replied
    What is the difference between this and the surf pi duel field?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    this thread is marked Surf Pi Pro
    it's simplified version of SurfMaster Pi (Pro)

    Leave a comment:


  • dfxmadness
    replied
    Is this the surf pi duel field that whites sells?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    PCB and parts side

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07019.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	335583
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07022.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	335584

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    changed bc879 to MPSA13 with orientation right and I got siren with variable volume - volume pot is working
    with or without coin it is siren
    pots are not responding
    offset trimmer also does nothing
    I have 55mV at coil

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X