Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sdesic
    replied
    And you can measure 234uH ?
    How about 197uH ?

    Found another without box - usb power

    Leave a comment:


  • Guzzi
    replied
    LCR meter

    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    I think this is OK


    USB LC meter

    Too good to be true ?


    I use this LCR meter.

    regards

    Leendert

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I think this is OK


    USB LC meter

    Too good to be true ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    thank you porkluvr
    I was not clear how accurate it must be... 5 more or less is much ...
    will try to find 2mH or less

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Recommend that you don't get that one.

    20mH is the lowest inductance scale on that meter so it will not do a very good job of measuring low inductance coils.

    What would happen measuring a 234uH coil for example? On the 20mH range, you would read .023 (except that the accuracy "+5 digits" specifications degrades accuracy).

    A similar meter (similar, meaning 3-1/2 digit display) with a 2mH range will give 10x the resolution, so that the same 234uH coil would read .234 (plus or minus the accuracy etc.).

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I am sorry to go of subject but I am looking for LCR meter and found this one


    4 Inductance Measuring Ranges :20mH / 200mH / 2H / 20H, +/- 2.5%, + 5 digits

    Is it good enough ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by deathmatch View Post
    I can't give the emotions in English, - well isn't present there to equivalents of the Russian mat with a force of a three-stage hydrogen bomb...
    Use 7660 is a manifestation of a clinical case a deliriya at developers. At us them would send at once to psychiatric hospital of a name of Kaschenko.
    Present that a Normal food of the person-3 times a day. But you sit down on one meal a day which consists of tea and a roll, and thus you to borrow with a hard work. I think that you won't be able normally to work. Therefore it is much better to use 79l05 and much cheaper
    7660 is the CONVERTER of negative voltage from POSITIVE source. 79L05 is NOT . 7905 is NOT able TO GET the negative voltage if there is NOT the negative power source.
    please, learn the electronics!

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    7660 was used in original White's detector, we are using it to be similar device, you can change your device as you want.
    I just want to detector to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    I can't give the emotions in English, - well isn't present there to equivalents of the Russian mat with a force of a three-stage hydrogen bomb...
    Use 7660 is a manifestation of a clinical case a deliriya at developers. At us them would send at once to psychiatric hospital of a name of Kaschenko.
    Present that a Normal food of the person-3 times a day. But you sit down on one meal a day which consists of tea and a roll, and thus you to borrow with a hard work. I think that you won't be able normally to work. Therefore it is much better to use 79l05 and much cheaper

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Ordered few DIP 8 versions of 7660 ...
    from China it is few weeks to month
    Thailand 14 days ... we'll see

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    congratulations!!! You found one of the misoperation reasons. The matter is that the scheme works if tension differs from face value no more than 0,3 volts. At a voltage of 4,3 volts from out 7660 the scheme works incorrectly. There are two ways further: to **** to itself brains with replacement 7660. Probably from 6-10 chips to you will carry - I tell it by experience of other participants. For some reason best of all work 7660 in soic case.
    But personally I against use 7660 as it has very low frequency of transformation of tension and this low frequency it will be necessary to adjust\syncronize to the frequency of the 555th timer. It is simpler and better to put 79l05

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    4093 pins 10,11,3,4 all -4,37V

    7660 pin 5 -4,37 V
    pin 7 5.05 V
    pin 8 4.98 V
    pin 1 0.0 V
    pin 2 2.4 V
    pin 3 0.0 V
    pin 4 -2.17 V
    pin 6 1.22 V

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    Not how made in China. That at first put a palladium or rhodium layer on fibreglass - it very thin and for an eye is imperceptible. Here it also can give us parasitic resistance there where copper is pickled. I in addition on already pickled sites clean the remains of rhodium \palladium the concentrated nitric acid after etching a bathtub with chloric iron.
    In my case with condensers everything is simple: at work wrote off balance UPS, well not to vanish to radio components! ! !

    Leave a comment:


  • deathmatch
    replied
    sdesic, view voltage on pins 4093:10pin , 11pin, 3pin, 4pin. View voltage on icl7660

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Most of parts are now made in China... we all demand cheaper parts and we are getting it... guess where we have lost...
    I was testing for capacity in between two PCBs...
    made one and it was OK but I was not 100% it was good ... it was not working and I made this one.
    First was toner transfer on t-shirt label paper - second one is usual glossy paper and toner transfer

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X