Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jons
    replied
    Has anyone tried LMC555 instead of TLC555 or TS555?
    PDF datasheets:
    LMC555
    TLC555
    TS555

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    And another mod is to other end of scale ...
    using surf pi pro as pinpointer with coil diameter 1-2 cm

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Looking for mods in coil size. Bigger... Smaller
    What needs to be changed to connect 1m square coil if it is possible?
    No problem with power consumption.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    I think MD surf is very sensitive to the ground but not yet I try on the beach is the same everytime I swinging fake signal what when on the beach

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    If I touched there could be sound 9640 WE PATIENTLY WAIT for bep

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    What if I touched the body of ya there allumunium 9640 WE PATIENTLY WAIT for the body WE PATIENTLY WAIT for the sound will be heard and also what if I touch the socket from the coil to the box will beep if the MD MD I am less the ground
    I don't understand your translation so I will repeat
    connect minus wire of your battery to outer shell of your cable to coil and try again touching that connector or wire

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sdesis

    What if I touched the body of ya there allumunium 9640 WE PATIENTLY WAIT for the body WE PATIENTLY WAIT for the sound will be heard and also what if I touch the socket from the coil to the box will beep if the MD MD I am less the ground

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sdesis

    Ok I will try if it changes his answer thanks for reply

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    Each coil touched to the ground there will be sound if I am swinging quickly a voice just like there is metal under what when I'm swinging right stick MD and coil hit the ground there will be sound by gently swinging the stick my voice is still there but is sensitive to metal mine in 20 cm of gold ring aerial sound enough to sound in the speakers
    Try reversing leads to your coil inside your detector box.
    Try connecting GND to outer shell of your cable to coil - check if it it already on GND and connect one lead from battery - to your metal connector directly.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sdesis

    Each coil touched to the ground there will be sound if I am swinging quickly a voice just like there is metal under what when I'm swinging right stick MD and coil hit the ground there will be sound by gently swinging the stick my voice is still there but is sensitive to metal mine in 20 cm of gold ring aerial sound enough to sound in the speakers

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    sdesis

    ?So what if I am holding a voice coil and coil if I touch the soil there is the sound of the voice however sensitive to other metals and gold ring him I think is very good in the air can reach 20 cm gold ring

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    liekwang

    can you swing with slower speed without false signal ?
    you can slowly touch ground with your coil without signal ?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?Problem nuisance coil what when in the swing to the right or to the left there is always a false signal if the coil near the ground coil already use adhesive super glue so that it cannot move remains a false signal if the swinging right to the ground what surf 1.2 soil unsuitable for what is just to dive in the water
    Do you have beep sound when you touch coil connector on your device?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Problem nuisance coil what when in the swing to the right or to the left there is always a false signal if the coil near the ground coil already use adhesive super glue so that it cannot move remains a false signal if the swinging right to the ground what surf 1.2 soil unsuitable for what is just to dive in the water

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I think I found my problem ...
    L78L05 is my voltage regulator (with L)

    >If adequate heat-sink is provided,they can deliver up to 100 mA output current.


    >LM7805
    >...each of these regulators can deliver up to 1.5 A of output current...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X