Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gerson
    replied
    Hello KT . WHAT IS THE COST OF (01) PCB BARACUDA AND (01)SURF PI PRO ??? SHIPPING COST TO BRAZIL

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    I have 2 Surf PI's that I just built. I just drew a couple of ideas using parts from other schematics.

    There's no layout and they are unproven designs at this time but I'm working on it.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Short Long Board.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.4 KB
ID:	345298

    Click image for larger version

Name:	VCO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	345299

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Dont know where it came from, dont know if it works .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    Dear fatbob

    Do u have the PCB design for it ?!!
    Tell what is its advantages beside the older version ?!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Has somebody made vco surf pi and can publish i Video? i cant imagine how it sounds .

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    Here's a Surf PI with Corbyn Preamp and Dual VCO;

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Corbyn Surf Pi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	224.5 KB
ID:	345295

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    Or maybe this Dual VCO version...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	MY Surf PI Pro Dual VCO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	345270

    Leave a comment:


  • FatBob
    replied
    Has anyone added a VCO to surf? I've been looking around a bit and found a few different designs.

    Here's something I just drew up, I may try it on my current build;

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Surf PI Pro 4046.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	345269

    Leave a comment:


  • gerson
    replied
    HELLO KT315 .
    YOU CAN ADVISE ME HOW TO BUY ONE OF EACH OF THEIR SURPIPRO PLATES AND BARACUDA PI ?

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied




    Originally posted by Scott902 View Post
    does anyone here sell a completed board setup to canada maybe a SM PRO or something alo0ng that line

    Leave a comment:


  • Scott902
    replied
    does anyone here sell a completed board setup to canada maybe a SM PRO or something alo0ng that line

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by maltub View Post
    I just only want the size (height, width) of the PCB in Centimeter ... that's all I want
    you can see a PCB size on every board i made. but surf pi is not mine design. why people are not able to write a size on pcb i do not understand.

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    I just only want the size (height, width) of the PCB in Centimeter ... that's all I want

    Leave a comment:


  • maltub
    replied
    Thank you kt 315 ....
    sorry I couldn't use it or understand the software ... can you please make A4 page on PDF for the PCB ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    from 0:57

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X