Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HARI
    replied
    Okay, Mr. Surfdetector thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by HARI View Post
    thank you very much Mr. surfdetector. by the way, have you try this, before? is it work? could you share your experiences with this Schematic Please.
    I have not tried this. I searched for it on the Forum after seeing your question.

    Leave a comment:


  • HARI
    replied
    thank you very much Mr. surfdetector. by the way, have you try this, before? is it work? could you share your experiences with this Schematic Please.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by HARI View Post
    Hello, All
    I'm interesting with Surf PI Pro. What do you thing if we add VCO into the Surf PI Pro's schematic? thanks
    surf-with-vco (1).pdf

    I found this one using the Search function.

    Leave a comment:


  • HARI
    replied
    thanks Mr. Carl-NC for your response. do you have a sample from Surf Pi + VCO, if you have would you send me, please?

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by HARI View Post
    Hello, All
    I'm interesting with Surf PI Pro. What do you thing if we add VCO into the Surf PI Pro's schematic? thanks
    It would not be difficult. Some other PI projects use VCO audio that could be adapted.

    Leave a comment:


  • HARI
    replied
    Hello, All
    I'm interesting with Surf PI Pro. What do you thing if we add VCO into the Surf PI Pro's schematic? thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Harp
    replied
    What is correct voltage on +IN and -IN pin of first LM358? My output is go hi...
    Till now I "fix" this problem with capacitor on 1st sample opamp input, but I am not happy with that. I try a different coil and suspect the problem lays in some pcb part from my scratch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hammerhead
    replied
    Mr Kt315 Mr ionut mtb I'm sorry for not responding right on time Internet is very weak It just comes On the first of every month 10 Only then cut Thanks for your concern I have many questions I hope you can help me My language is bad Use google translate thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • ionut_mtb
    replied
    It can be also high frequency, pulse width too large, coil wire too big (less resistance), coil shield without gap (shorted)

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    the impulses are absent on the GATE. check them by o-scope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hammerhead
    replied
    Please Help Mosfet irf 9640 Extreme heat What's the reason

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Gokhankuru59 View Post
    Merhabalar hepinize minnettarım. Sonunda ?alıştırdım. surf pi harika ?alışıyor. sevgiler..
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gokhankuru59
    replied
    Merhabalar hepinize minnettarım. Sonunda ?alıştırdım. surf pi harika ?alışıyor. sevgiler..

    Leave a comment:


  • LukaZ
    replied
    signal shape on my surf Pi detector; https://imgur.com/168RoiK

    signal shape, first and second sample; https://imgur.com/qIyEAcw

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X