Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Surf PI Pro
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
Could someone give me the pdf pcb the surf xx_ ne555 file. Thank you.Carlos
Leave a comment:
-
Hello fellow enthusiasts, I have done my suf xx, And I am happy with his work. My question is, would hearing sensitivity be changed if the output stage for the candlestick was done, like PI Polonaise, or like with a Delta pulse , using a single NE555 ic?
I apologize for English, I use google translator
Leave a comment:
-
a board on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/SurfPI-PI-D...8AAOSwgv5ZPuqs
129 sold. good boy.
Leave a comment:
-
there is such run-ahead-the-fastest-horse guy name 'ApBerg'. sometimes he does something sometimes disappears to eternity.
seek his long-board.
Leave a comment:
-
Can someone repost good working pcb and layout for Surf PI Pro?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello, do you have the modified pcb in PDF format to be able to print it? Can you post it in the forum? Thank you
Carlos
Leave a comment:
-
hi ... everyone ... even though it's too late ... but I have tried to make a good and good pi surf pro without any problems ... even using makeshift components ... thanks to all friends who have helped make it happen .. . Once again, thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by kang agus View Posthai ... semua ... walaupun sudah terlambat ... tapi saya sudah mencoba membuat pi surfp yang bagus dan bagus tanpa kendala ... bahkan dengan menggunakan komponen seadanya ... terima kasih kepada semua teman yang telah membantu wujudkan ... terima kasih lagi
and make your posts is English.
Leave a comment:
-
hai ... semua ... walaupun sudah terlambat ... tapi saya sudah mencoba membuat pi surfp yang bagus dan bagus tanpa kendala ... bahkan dengan menggunakan komponen seadanya ... terima kasih kepada semua teman yang telah membantu wujudkan ... terima kasih lagi
Leave a comment:
-
Just because pi is taking so weak I did. 20-25cm at most. How to get deeper.
Sadece Pi'nin ?ok zayıf aldığı i?in yaptım. En fazla 20-25cm. Daha derin nasıl.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: