Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • liekwang
    replied
    paku what...???

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    cipap mak engkau arr

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    here at the bottom of the slopes capable whether PI can surf detected gold grains because I will build this project in addition to shore and can work on the slopes of the volcano for greetings

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    this is my best coil winding

    20cm deameter

    150 winding

    25mm awg size enameled copper wire

    i get 100cm in air test coca cola tin

    Leave a comment:


  • pnp007
    replied
    dipantai = at beach, bukit2 = hills

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    surf PI

    ?If a metal detector surf PI pro can work other than dipantai can work on the ground that many of its mineral content in my niche here in indonesia is still a lot of bukit2 volcano and butiran2 Gold 1 mm diameter size can work with surf PI please help her because I want to make this tool before I start I want to know from all of you thank you greetings from indonesia

    Leave a comment:


  • lie
    replied
    thanks for the explanation of his porkluvr

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    either 50V, 63V, or 100V should be fine so long as you can get them to fit

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Can the capasitor polyester replaced with 100volt karna difficult getting the 63volt

    ?My country indonesia can't find capasitor polyester with 63 volt I found 100volt does not affect the power of the electrolyte and capasitor right how many volts with it please help her thank you C1 22 nFC10 1 nFC11 1 nFC12 1 nFC13 220 uFC14 220 uFC15 220 uFC16 100 nFC19 100pFC2 2200 uF ( 1000 uF)C20 100 nFC3 100 nFC4 100 nFC5 220 nFC6 220 nFC7 1 uFC8 47 nFC9 1 nF

    Leave a comment:


  • TH Jim
    replied
    Possibly loose shielding, loose windings or any other metallic part moving with the action of your swing? It's a good idea to take PI's out, far from any source of interference to analyse the weird problems. So many times i've been caught out by surf PI's picking up noise.

    Regards Jim.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Two other coils 220uH and 260uH (22 and 24 cm diameter) are working OK,
    standard coil 22 cm is sometimes detecting earth. Must test all of them on other place... outdoors without power lines
    Making second surf pi pro also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    I have tested with magnet and it detects it in front of coil (3-4 cm) and up and down.
    Yesterday it was power lines (high voltage) and their magnetism close to site I was detecting.
    About 100-150 m from it.
    Sometimes a magnet, that is not detected from a few inches away, will give a response when it gets closer to the coil. This is due to eddy currents being generated in the body of the magnet itself. 3-4 cm is not really far enough away to be certain that the magnet is being eliminated. It also depends on the strength of the magnet used. The way the Earth field is eliminated in a PI (by subtracting a later sample from the main sample) also helps to reduce unwanted signals due to external EMI. So your problem with the power lines still seems to indicate that this is the issue.

    Do you have any coils that work OK?

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    I have tested with magnet and it detects it in front of coil (3-4 cm) and up and down.
    Yesterday it was power lines (high voltage) and their magnetism close to site I was detecting.
    About 100-150 m from it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    Having problems with new coil ... about 350uH
    It beeps when I swing to left ... with our without ground present or metal.
    Also when I flick wrist to right.
    Tried to fix all moving parts ... they are not moving - not detecting that or stem.
    This sounds like it's detecting the Earth's magnetic field. You can confirm if this is true by waving a magnetic a few inches from the front of the coil. Otherwise you might have an intermittent connection.

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Having problems with new coil ... about 350uH
    It beeps when I swing to left ... with our without ground present or metal.
    Also when I flick wrist to right.
    Tried to fix all moving parts ... they are not moving - not detecting that or stem.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X