Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf PI Pro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    Yes, it is the right way. I show to you my generated file - from my Eagle Gerber files to new SL6 file.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Thank you very much Morse Han! You did the main work.
    Great!
    It remains for me only to discover detailed instructions.

    Leave a comment:


  • MorseHan
    replied
    and the Gerber files:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • MorseHan
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    I do not know how to do it!
    Here is "How To": http://www.tiaowiki.com/w/How_to_exp..._at_youpcb.com
    PCB & PCBA Prototypes & Small Series, Manufactured and Assembled in Europe, Fast & Easy. Virtual Manufacturing before Ordering to achieve Right First Time - On Time & Budget.

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    Toros, maybe if you follow the instructions of EAGLE. I have not done it. Use SMpro12F683bottom.ps, SMpro12F683top.ps, laser printer and laminator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    [QUOTE=bernte_one;205675]ok thanks Toros


    is is possible to export the eagle pcb file to gerber?
    top
    bottom

    I do not know how to do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Sch. in PDF
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    ok thanks Toros

    an can you convert also the schemtic for this conecept to pdf
    is is possible to export the eagle pcb file to gerber?
    top
    bottom

    so i could redraw it very fast with sprint
    with partlist / bom

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Eagle 6.3.0 opens files without problem!
    In PDF format OK?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hello etwert,

    can you convert the eagle files into another format (gerber? sprint layout)
    cant open these files with eagle error message
    was only able to extracxt top ond bottom layer for the copper tracks

    but not silkscreen

    but hole thing looks interesting

    Leave a comment:


  • black_cat
    replied
    Hi all,

    Does anyone have the current list of items to Surfmaster PI PRO and SURFXX?

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    How is that?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kenny444
    replied
    I am pleased you have found the problem, I get them too. Good hunting

    Leave a comment:


  • sdesic
    replied
    Thank you for your help in solving this case...

    I think I have about 25-26 cm on 1 and 2 EURO coin
    about 20 cm for 14K gold ring (bigger one) and 13-14 cm on small gold ring
    delay pot is on 4.5k

    Leave a comment:


  • kenny444
    replied
    Well done, we all learn from group problems.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X