Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    You're wrong. It is not letter money - it is "electronic" money. When he pays certain sum at WU, minute after i get 15 cipher code and with that code i can take money from nearest bank. Simply as that.
    No... you misunderstud...

    I know WU stuff... and I know that if you need send 500usd you'll pay some extra taxes and service... so who send money will pay 600$ or more...

    The letter stuff is a way to avoid taxes... and feed customs officers!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Ivconic
    please stop joking on me
    i know its sounds funny but why dont you try 2n2907 instead bc327 and 18n instead 10n also adjusting R1 t0 45% then see the result

    kind regards
    Much nicer waveform -- but normal voltage, not exciting high voltage. Actually just increasing R1 seems sufficient without other changes. But larger cap value also improve shape.

    Good experiment.

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    more power on TGSL

    Dear Ivconic
    please stop joking on me
    i know its sounds funny but why dont you try 2n2907 instead bc327 and 18n instead 10n also adjusting R1 t0 45% then see the result

    kind regards

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    BTW: not making fun of anyone, just having fun... real talent is to build MD and I'm at the bottom there...but learning...I hope...

    SB

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    I wonder who it is???? I don't have a Qlue!
    Qluesohi....Qlueozhi...Qluwazohi...Qluozwehi...??? !!! Smnobker, Simonber, Simbkner, Semobuern....!??!?
    I simply dont have talent for this. Man have to be borned with it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    You're wrong. It is not letter money - it is "electronic" money. When he pays certain sum at WU, minute after i get 15 cipher code and with that code i can take money from nearest bank. Simply as that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Send me $500 via Western Union and i will help you. Fair enough i hope!
    $500 via Western Union... ?

    means will put more than 600!

    Or not ???

    Hmmm.... sending money in simple letter stuff...

    I dubt customs there will leave it alone... or am I wrong ???

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I know who can help us but i bairly dare to say - "man with million names"!

    md107's most favorite scrabbling "target" here!
    I wonder who it is???? I don't have a Qlue!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Yes, if you keep raising C (or lowering L) with that oscillator, you eventually get good sine wave, but normal lower voltage (around V+ magnitude).

    BTW: If you put diode between tank and transistor collector (plus side of diode on collector), you get symmetric waveform, still spiky, but interesting.

    It would be cool to get good sine wave at 60V -- I think somehow possible with circuit that pulses the coil at just the right time -- I suspect can find such with google, or mod this one.

    I am very interested in such "super-resonant" designs for super-deep detector. Also I have a hell-of-a-lot of 24 gauge wire I need to use somehow...

    Attached is spice circuit for playing.

    Cheers,

    -SB
    I know who can help us but i bairly dare to say - "man with million names"!

    md107's most favorite scrabbling "target" here!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Ivconic
    thanks but i asked for last TGSL the one with BD140, any should i take same procedures?

    kind regards
    Send me $500 via Western Union and i will help you. Fair enough i hope!

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    yes I know, I remember also... but think too tgs has small tx power... so some volt more there could just be positive I think.

    On the other side I really don't wanna play with something that has e.g. 50Vpp at oscillator or more... cause I know device will become more and more unstable.

    I think it's an easy experiment... two batteries needed and few mods... could be nice to see how performs.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    I think it would be interesting detector, but hard to sell because tricky to operate maybe, so not common for commercial detectors sold today. Probably dynamic range increased, difficult not to overload detector for shallow targets -- but who cares, it would be specialty deep detector for beach, caches, etc.

    Imagine: have a switch on detector for high voltage "deep" mode...

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Yes strange and interesting. Signal shape is almost a sinus, but not exact sinus. I will take a shot and post here later.

    More i think, more assured i am; that problem is in unapropriate relation at LC tank. Some parasitic sideffects occurs there. Is not that theoretically this can not work, but in practice it can not work good due tolerances and quality of material used. To void problems in future it is better to redesign it and adjust optimal values which will work in a "middle" of range, calm and without sideffects, even if components are not 100% right. Should rise C and lower L. But it will need me to make another coil. I used one already finished and adapted for TGSL. Wouldnt be a problem to make another coil.

    Damn i never analyzed circuitry of some newer Tesoro. Is there any chance somebody to post here just TX part of some new Tesoro? Cibola, Vaquero,Tejon or simillar? Just TX part...
    (Dang!!!)
    Yes, if you keep raising C (or lowering L) with that oscillator, you eventually get good sine wave, but normal lower voltage (around V+ magnitude).

    BTW: If you put diode between tank and transistor collector (plus side of diode on collector), you get symmetric waveform, still spiky, but interesting.

    It would be cool to get good sine wave at 60V -- I think somehow possible with circuit that pulses the coil at just the right time -- I suspect can find such with google, or mod this one.

    I am very interested in such "super-resonant" designs for super-deep detector. Also I have a hell-of-a-lot of 24 gauge wire I need to use somehow...

    Attached is spice circuit for playing.

    Cheers,

    -SB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    But you need to remember that a doubling in depth requires a 64x increase in TX power. So even doubling TX power doesn't give a good return for your investment.
    Hi,
    yes I know, I remember also... but think too tgs has small tx power... so some volt more there could just be positive I think.

    On the other side I really don't wanna play with something that has e.g. 50Vpp at oscillator or more... cause I know device will become more and more unstable.

    I think it's an easy experiment... two batteries needed and few mods... could be nice to see how performs.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL

    Dear Ivconic
    thanks but i asked for last TGSL the one with BD140, any should i take same procedures?

    kind regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Ivconic
    could you please tell me how do i connect Mono mode for yourTGSL1265 last.zip
    actually i am happy with the resault but i need more depth.
    i have searched all posts but i couldn't find it
    please help

    best regards

    You have everything here; schematic and pcb. Follow schematic and connect small pcb to main according this schematic:

    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.


    Wasn't hard to search back the pages and find it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X