Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    Yes, it's correct. It's supposed to be a voltage inverter. 8V minus some voltage drop of diodes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Ok banner, thanks for your answer.

    I made the measurement on block number 3 at the -5V point; when taking the measurement I got a higher reading. Is it correct that it has such an output? since there is no load on the output.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220314_171840_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	362643

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!
    I just made the measurement at the point U100 Pin6 and this is what I got according to the image. My question is: is the measurement correct?
    Any advice will be welcome![ATTACH]56917[/ATTACH]
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!
    I just made the measurement at the point U100 Pin6 and this is what I got according to the image. My question is: is the measurement correct?
    Any advice will be welcome!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220314_153052_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	558.9 KB
ID:	362641

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Coil Rx instead of Tx is shown in the image depending on the instrument.
    It seems to me that my homemade inductance meter measures correctly. Rx at 6500uH.
    I will now go to block number 2.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220314_095535_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	362639

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I placed 22n in C1 and 219n in C2, according to the measurement of my instrument and placing the 6000uH Tx coil according to my homemade instrument, I obtained the following measurement according to my instrument.
    I am more than satisfied, then I will try with the Rx coil instead of Tx.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220314_085632_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	518.0 KB
ID:	362638

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    0.25mm RX coil. (30AWG), 200mm. in diameter, 108 laps. Measurement on my homemade inductance meter at 6500uH.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220313_181723_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	362626

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    In order to continue with the TX stage I had to make the Tx coil, I made it with 0.25mm wire. (30AWG), in a diameter of 200mm., with 103 turns. I measured it with my homemade inductance meter and it gave me exactly 6000uH.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220313_102234_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.7 KB
ID:	362623

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    hello banner!!
    It seems to me that these components are very good, although some are of a different structure, such as the brown resistors, they seem to me to be precision and can withstand temperature. I don't know if I'm sure. Thanks for your opinion!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Also, I draw your attention to the OP07D chips, those are superb finds.

    Someone can say if they can be used in the RX preamp.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Because I couldn't get the 2N2907 in my local stores, I went to a junkyard and found some cards where such a component was found. Here I send you the photos[ATTACH]56884[/ATTACH][ATTACH]56885[/ATTACH][ATTACH]56886[/ATTACH]
    Those junkyard finds are great. There's lots of very good components.

    I see original 3140 chip in metal can which is classic device. You don't see those except for many fake 8 pin dip version. Many vintage metal detectors contain those for the push tune circuit.
    Test the transistors. Basic junction test.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Here are the +8V measurement photos. It looks like it's correct.
    Then I will go to the TX stage.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220312_094450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	527.2 KB
ID:	362614Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220312_094506.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	362615

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Because I couldn't get the 2N2907 in my local stores, I went to a junkyard and found some cards where such a component was found. Here I send you the photosClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_163129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	931.4 KB
ID:	362610Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_163114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,022.4 KB
ID:	362611Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_163102.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.0 KB
ID:	362612

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hello friends, to start assembling the TGSL PCB I am going to solder all the bridges first, then I am going to place all the components of block 11 which is the +8 V output.
    And then I'll continue with block 1 which is the Tx stage.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_164044.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	362608Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_164015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	719.5 KB
ID:	362609Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220311_165331.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	501.4 KB
ID:	362613

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I'm going to repeat the TGSL; I did it last time and couldn't get the drive to work.
    Here is my homemade PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220310_182520.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	756.1 KB
ID:	362599

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X