Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi sirs (friends).
    At me is projects in Proteus much. You saw them.
    Delta, Montana, Goldscan, TGS, TGSL, etc.
    If to establish program Proteus 6.95 (30mb) it is possible to change PCB according to your desire.
    I can export to file DXF, and Gerber.
    PS Max, I sent you TGS the full version in Lajout-5, you have received?
    I want to make PCB, Royal Sabre, who can give photo PCB (TOP, BOT) Royal?
    Vladimir D.
    Hi Vladimir,

    I give up from Royal cause I think too, like Max said here that Royal is not good choice. I have Lobo schematic I just finished it in Eagle, if you like. If you found to be of use for you of course. Do you have any link for downloading Proteus?

    Regards,
    Darko

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi sirs (friends).
    At me is projects in Proteus much. You saw them.
    Delta, Montana, Goldscan, TGS, TGSL, etc.
    If to establish program Proteus 6.95 (30mb) it is possible to change PCB according to your desire.
    I can export to file DXF, and Gerber.
    PS Max, I sent you TGS the full version in Lajout-5, you have received?
    I want to make PCB, Royal Sabre, who can give photo PCB (TOP, BOT) Royal?
    Vladimir D.
    Hi Vladimir,
    I've received the email and file: as always great work by you. Thanks.

    About royal... it's worth a try I think. I hope someone will post pictures of it.

    Many tesoro's designs are really good made and can be also improved much with few changes... components for example.

    For example, I've changed on board I've made using your design the preamp to NE5532 and found it works really cool there. Also I've tested TL072/TL082/TLC2262 and with all device works really cool instead of the 2 LM308s of original design.

    There are some bleeping conditions now... but I haven't tested if not for a few time... so I think your design will result really stable with some small change and maybe even better than original larger board.

    Sensitivity is already good... and I haven't tuned at all !

    Many thanks for everything,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi sirs (friends).
    At me is projects in Proteus much. You saw them.
    Delta, Montana, Goldscan, TGS, TGSL, etc.
    If to establish program Proteus 6.95 (30mb) it is possible to change PCB according to your desire.
    I can export to file DXF, and Gerber.
    PS Max, I sent you TGS the full version in Lajout-5, you have received?
    I want to make PCB, Royal Sabre, who can give photo PCB (TOP, BOT) Royal?
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Max, you are right, concerning the first PCB, I about it wrote.
    I can send you, files PDF.
    And also the original in Proteus 6.95.
    Vladimir D
    Hi Vladimir,

    Do you have Proteus files for your second PCB of TGSL with LM308? Can I import Proteus files in Protel DXF?

    Regards,
    Darko

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes Max, you are right, concerning the first PCB, I about it wrote.
    I can send you, files PDF.
    And also the original in Proteus 6.95.
    Vladimir D
    Hi Vladimir,
    many thanks for your help and your PCB designs... I like very much.

    I'm doing some preliminary testing now on that board I've mounted...but cause of few spare time, at the moment, it's taking a bit long for me this time. I hope I'll see you posting here more good stuff like you have done already, cause it's really good work... and looks professional.

    Respect to original complete TGS board it's really space saving and this is one good thing for homebrew projects too.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Yes Max, you are right, concerning the first PCB, I about it wrote.
    I can send you, files PDF.
    And also the original in Proteus 6.95.
    Vladimir D

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    To simply measure inductances, here is a sensitive circuit.Goes to 7mH, enought for coils.you need a DVM.
    Regards,Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi all,
    found some small mistakes on that PCB:

    - partially erased jumper on part placement picture
    - wrong sided 7808: rotate 180°
    - all fet pinouts expected are like in BF244 not for BF245: if you put BF245 as is it will not work, so use BF244 or put gate of BF245 in the central pad

    For now it's all I've found...rest seems ok.

    PS: the 220uF capacitor at output of 7808 is not present on board

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Unhappy detectorist´s wife ?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Hey Max, dont need to spray it at all. Use nail polish (or whateevr you call it there) from your spouse!
    My wife wanted to kill me several times
    Whenever i need ultra fast....to draw a line or two, or to protect top Cu layer i always use her nail polish (whatever color but not transparent)...

    It is absolute resistive on acid and peroxide mix, later when etching...
    Hi Ivconic,
    interesting tip about kind of ink to use... but you misunderstud my problem:
    spray I mean is not common varnish stuff... but photoresist varnish... that I can spray on e.g. my double sided boards to make them sensitive to UV rays and so make my own custom sensitized PCB stuff.

    I've made them for years... but also bought ready to use stuff like pre-sensitized boards... sometimes they are really time-saving but cause these last ones costs I've always made my own using spray. It's really easy at the end and you can make e.g. 30-40 in really few time... then stock the right way and use for years.

    My problem now is that a single can of this stuff costs so much... (and BTW smell so bad) that cause I'm also lazy... I cannot made at now !

    So switched to single sided pcb ... cause I had 50-60 single side presensitized boards handy...

    Cost of it now it's becoming embarassing:

    look at http://www.rs-components.co.nz/1/881...OTORESIST.html

    a 200mL can costs $32.30 !

    I think they at RS have sense of humor... have I to pay 32.30usd for then making all the work on pcb... the smell ...etc etc if I can find large presens-boards for a fraction of 32.30usd , 2 or 3 dollars !
    I'm lazy... but they are crazy! That's what I say.

    Best regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am usually using a pin, by immerse it into nail polish and with a pation draw lines and points. You have to do that skillful and fast cose polish is drying fast too. You can draw very thin lines using this method, only need some preliminary skill. Try it.
    It is the fastest way to prepare pcb or just choosen piece of pcb for further process.
    After years of doing this i evolved quite method dealing with nail polish. Also made special neat pin from injection sets.
    So as you see my wife have a lot of problems with me....

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi Ivconic,
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    yes I think I'll made it good... I wanna experiment with tlc2262 too there instead of 308 and see what happens. I have lot of tl072 and tl082 ics so can test also different brand.

    I think will be ok.

    About double side pcb... yes I've made too that way in the past... but now I'm using single sided boards and haven't prepared a double sided one with photoresist film just on one face... so I have to do if I wanna make your way... by hand on top layer... but I'm too lazy to spray that stuff at now... then dry it etc ... also I haven't any fresh resist can and must buy one etc... so I choose single side stuff.

    Best regards,
    Max


    Hey Max, dont need to spray it at all. Use nail polish (or whateevr you call it there) from your spouse!
    My wife wanted to kill me several times
    Whenever i need ultra fast....to draw a line or two, or to protect top Cu layer i always use her nail polish (whatever color but not transparent)...

    It is absolute resistive on acid and peroxide mix, later when etching...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    I remember when i finished my TGS i had LM308, but when (and only when) the coil was disconnected this IC was getting a bit hot.then i changed to tl082 and everything went fine.
    regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Max i really dont know yet. Havent finished small Vladimir's pcb. But refering TL081/082 i can tell you pretty sure that TL082 will work just fine. We debated in the past about TL081. Once i claimed it will work. Later when put on Goldy, TL081 gave me a lot of falses....I was absolute sure that TL081 cant replace LM308. But later again i founded out those falses are not due TL081 replaced LM308. So again i retreived TL081 on Goldy pcb and now is working excellent. Actually all falses came from later stage due resistor mismatch; the one 2K2 instead 33K. Later i experimented a while and found 8K2 is most suitable there. Maintain good audio volume yet great stabillity. Also allows me to use 8 ohm speaker, since 16 ohms speaker is hard to obtain.10K instead will present best compromise and will eleiminate all possible falses in audio. Actually the rest of device is pretty "calm" and stabile. 90% of falses came from that resistor mismatch.
    Now, with TL081 on LM308's place, device is working excellent and i dont see differences at all. Same depth, same performances. After lot of troubles i was right from the begining; TL081/082 can replace LM308 here in this particular design. So answer should be YES you can finish Vladimir's pcb. If some problem occurs later, those will not be due TL082 for sure.
    Actually, Darko reported here good experiences with Vladimir's pcb. So only difference between his and your pcb is just in LM308/TL082....
    I am sure it will work very good.
    Regards!

    Hi Ivconic,
    yes I think I'll made it good... I wanna experiment with tlc2262 too there instead of 308 and see what happens. I have lot of tl072 and tl082 ics so can test also different brand.

    I think will be ok.

    About double side pcb... yes I've made too that way in the past... but now I'm using single sided boards and haven't prepared a double sided one with photoresist film just on one face... so I have to do if I wanna make your way... by hand on top layer... but I'm too lazy to spray that stuff at now... then dry it etc ... also I haven't any fresh resist can and must buy one etc... so I choose single side stuff.

    Best regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Thanks Ivconic I will try this.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X