Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    From local craftsman, i had difficulties to persuade 2 of them to make me those! One is already making TV antennas, sort of small bussiness, dealing a lot with Al pipes all sizes. Other is "plastician", making things from plastic....
    But since i had not enough money, i oredered small series (10 shafts and 20 coil housings) so they hardly accepted to work on this.
    With a lot of effort...nervs...finally i got it!
    Next time i will be pushed to order at least 100 pieces if want to be done!? Sort of blackmale! But thats life...
    Regards!
    Hi Ivconic,

    Please let me know the next time you need to place an order. I'm sure there are many people here who would also like to buy some of these stems and coil housings. Together we can place a much larger order.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by porkluvr View Post
    I have some good IC that I would like to exchange for a Cuban cigar. I am only 1/2 kidding.

    Whoops, despite all the freedom Americans are told of, freedom to smoke Cuban cigar is not amongst. I purely forgot.

    I was 100% lying. I lied. God Bless America.
    Hi,
    well yes... the two things don't match at least in theory... I mean smoking a cuban cigar and blessing...

    But you have to be realistic... there are lot of offices in Washington D.C. that smell of cuban cigars... even if people sitting there will never admit that... so why don't you smoke one too !

    I find relaxing using the cigar fog as catalyst for electronics... things go always well using that stuff... who knows why ?

    Anyway, just my 5cents to coil making!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    ptoue

    Despite all the BS. Cough cough GAAAAGHHH

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    umm

    I have some good IC that I would like to exchange for a Cuban cigar. I am only 1/2 kidding.

    Whoops, despite all the freedom Americans are told of, freedom to smoke Cuban cigar is not amongst. I purely forgot.

    I was 100% lying. I lied. God Bless America.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    last pictures...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    other pictures......ops here is the paper tape
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    other pictures.... (notice the paper tape used for tightening the wire...
    seems a west coast custom's works... but at the end is very easy to put and if needed to remove it).
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    other pictures....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    other pictures...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Ivconic's 255x137mm DD

    Hi,
    I've started building this ...at first for test inductance but then I decided made the whole tx-rx pair...even if I haven't a suitable coil housing at the moment... anyway...

    think maybe some picture could help someone that need to match that model of DD.

    Last 2 pictures are related to shield material: comparision between mylar-al strip and al-kitchen roll piece. Mylar-shine but is too difficault to obtain and also wound... so I haven't decided yet what to use in this coil.

    A picture is better than 1000 words ?

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    arwoo

    Ivconic,

    THat's astounding. I wish you the best of luck in hounding, er, convincing your "almost" suppliers into providing your needs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Hi Ivconic,

    Where do get your detector shafts and coil housings from?
    A Guy from Bulgaria sale coil housings at good price but i have problem with his bank number . So i want to buy 10 housings for my experiments but i can't send the money to him. If it will be possible i will tell you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Hi Ivica .
    I wish to you good works
    Best wishes

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    From local craftsman, i had difficulties to persuade 2 of them to make me those! One is already making TV antennas, sort of small bussiness, dealing a lot with Al pipes all sizes. Other is "plastician", making things from plastic....
    But since i had not enough money, i oredered small series (10 shafts and 20 coil housings) so they hardly accepted to work on this.
    With a lot of effort...nervs...finally i got it!
    Next time i will be pushed to order at least 100 pieces if want to be done!? Sort of blackmale! But thats life...
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,

    Where do get your detector shafts and coil housings from?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X