Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Updated version, some errors fixed, but, still not working.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I maked smd tgsl board to fit my case, but there is a problem which i can't solve alone.
Burned TL081 from left side of LM7808.
I dont know what is wrong.
Can somebody give me a hand?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
A better place to ask questions is here -> Silver Sabre / Bandido / TGSLOriginally posted by Borisimo View PostQiaozhi, thanks for you reply,
Is this the best thread to ask for verifciation and advice on TGSL EDU builds?
Boris
Leave a comment:
-
Qiaozhi, thanks for you reply,
Is this the best thread to ask for verifciation and advice on TGSL EDU builds?
Boris
Leave a comment:
-
If you're building a new project, it is highly recommended that you take a step-by-step approach. This applies to all projects, and is good engineering practice.Originally posted by Borisimo View PostHello everyone,
Is there any reason why step by step testing is not so useful on this build?
From what I read here most people seem to build the board and then test it (whereas on the MPP builds testing after each step is advised).
Thanks.
Simply populating the whole board (and hoping it will work first time) is a recipe for disaster.
Obviously, once you've successfully built one copy and fully understand how it works, then it's possible to take a faster approach ... as long as you know what you're doing.
If you read the Hammerhead article, you will notice that the same advice is given there, as well as in the MPP Build Document.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello everyone,
Is there any reason why step by step testing is not so useful on this build?
From what I read here most people seem to build the board and then test it (whereas on the MPP builds testing after each step is advised).
Thanks.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello guys I have finally finished making my TGSL it's working pretty good. Thanks for the help!
Leave a comment:
-
hi-friends,,,I making finished tgsl edu,very good project,,this detector thick wave,,,I want thin sound,what do ı do compent ?
Leave a comment:
-
poblemas with tesoro golden saber only has a continuous sound anything detection
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by nando.22 View Post2n2904 substituto
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: