who on this forum have recompile file for pic16f88 for vdi project
can share
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Leave an adjustable loop that you can use to get the correct null after the epoxy has cured. Then apply a thin layer of epoxy on top of the loop to complete the coil.Originally posted by sukri01 View Postanyone got good tip how to hold the 4mv null when potting epoxy? the thing is its hard to gt close to 4mv.. once got it, hot glued it, then when epoxy cured, it would rise back to 100+mv.. a bit frustrated..
Leave a comment:
-
Don't do it all at once, do say 75%, let it harden, correct and glue 10% more, let it harden, correct and glue another 10%, then let it harden, do the last 5%.......
I actually glue one coil completely and round75% of the second one, except for the part that overlaps the other....that gets glued in small stages, looking at the scope....
Its not perfect method by any means.....but it gets you closer......not that I am an expert, still VERY amateur.....
Hopefully someone knows an even better way!!
Leave a comment:
-
anyone got good tip how to hold the 4mv null when potting epoxy? the thing is its hard to gt close to 4mv.. once got it, hot glued it, then when epoxy cured, it would rise back to 100+mv.. a bit frustrated..
Leave a comment:
-
Ok. Thanks QiaozhiOriginally posted by Qiaozhi View PostIf you're measuring the signal at the output of the preamp, then (with perhaps 4mV residual voltage across the coil) you should get approximately 4mV * 50 [gain of preamp] = 200mV at the preamp output. You do not want to find the lowest possible null, as this will upset the ground balance and discrimination settings. Try reading the TGSL documentation that Ivconic produced, where he explains how to null the coil properly.
Leave a comment:
-
If you're measuring the signal at the output of the preamp, then (with perhaps 4mV residual voltage across the coil) you should get approximately 4mV * 50 [gain of preamp] = 200mV at the preamp output. You do not want to find the lowest possible null, as this will upset the ground balance and discrimination settings. Try reading the TGSL documentation that Ivconic produced, where he explains how to null the coil properly.Originally posted by zlatica View PostMimimum range on my DVM is 20 V AC. 30mV is 0.03 V. I can´t to measure voltage below 10mV. Because I´m measurng voltage on pin 7 LF353.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
I don´t have milivoltmeter and I´m measuring voltage on pin 7 LF353. Minimum voltage on pin 7 is about 30 mV. Is it a good or no?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
Here is finally the TGSL functioning properly. Very diffcult to achieve a proper coil.
Dicrimination works fine
impeccable GB
Test in air:
I am testing in the earth:
50cent euro is taken by TGSL at 20 cm and I compared with the Goldmaxx power who also takes limit.
I noticed that the TGSL must be swept slowly to make the target.
I would now improved sensitivity because I noticed the potentiometer varies very little
have you some tips to make measurements of sensitivity and improved?
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hello. I need the data for coil of 36 or 39 cm. Diameter and windings?
Leave a comment:
-
Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the ForumsOriginally posted by paku View Postko pg cari la charger nokia lama2 ko tgk la output dia berapa tu pun bleh pakai direct je
and make your posts in English.
Leave a comment:
-
The batteries you have are sometimes marked as 3.7 volts and sometimes it seems as 4.2 volts. But I believe they are 18650, check on the cell body for this number. If it is another number, ignore this post.
Then they are nominal 3.6 to 3.7 volts....
These chargers are available EVERYWHERE!! ebay, internet, some shops and and and......
I hope this helps.
Andy
Leave a comment:
-
hi .. i i just got 3 li ion battery, each is 4.2v and 4200mah, anybody got battery chager circuit for this? i need to add this to my tgsl.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: