Ok the GoldenSabre works
. I rotate the MPSA13 180degrees and now it is ok. I connected it only in manual mode but i dont like it
. I null exactly the coil (with the scope at the out of LF353) but i did not connected any capacitor to the RX coil for fine tuning (there is only one capacitor 15nF on the board).Results:
Audio........ very low
.... it needs a audio amplified (LM380... 386). As i see with the scope there is change in the signal that speeker don't sound, so we loose depth.Sensitivity........ medium
.... 2euro coin at 25 cm , 50Euro cents 25 cm, 2cents at 18cm, aold greek coin 30mm at 28...30 cm.MAybe today or tomorrow i will try to fine tune the coil and to see the max semsitivity of this detector. If the sensitivity is near at my yesterday test then Ankerr SS-60 is Big Winner

.Max can you tell me at what distance you can detect a 2Euro coin???
Regards

.The position is right for BC517 but not for MPSA13. I must reverse 180 degrees the mpsa13 to work. What to say. Ivconic or Max what transistor do you use..... mpsa or bc?
Leave a comment: