which loop is suitable for TGSL????
can GPX 5000 loop be used?????
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Hello. Measure the inductance of the receiving and transmitting coils of the one you have and make coils of any other size, adhering to the measured parameters.Originally posted by johnlewis1984 View PostHello friends, do not be tired.
I want to make a 30 cm coil for TGSL.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much
Leave a comment:
-
Start with Don's TGSL 101 and coil doc.Originally posted by johnlewis1984 View PostHello friends, do not be tired.
I want to make a 30 cm coil for TGSL.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much
Upscale size and re-calculate number of turns required to obtain correct inductance of coils.
Connect to TGSL TX circuit to check for proper oscillating frequency as per Don's document.
Mount in housing and adjust Phase and Null.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello friends, do not be tired.
I want to make a 30 cm coil for TGSL.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much
Leave a comment:
-
very weak results for my device with small loop(5.5 inch)
No separation! weak disk mode !!
Frequency TX 14.23
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, you are right, I should to move the coin very fast, but do you think it is possible to move the loop faster than this when searching on the ground or not ??Originally posted by ArchibaldSTM View PostThere is! And very big! This device works in dynamic mode, not static. He needs energetic motion over the sensor, not *sloth waving*...
Leave a comment:
-
There is! And very big! This device works in dynamic mode, not static. He needs energetic motion over the sensor, not *sloth waving*...
Leave a comment:
-
no difference!!!!Originally posted by ArchibaldSTM View PostYou are swinging objects incorrectly. Watch other videos on YouTube on how to do hand movements correctly.
Leave a comment:
-
You are swinging objects incorrectly. Watch other videos on YouTube on how to do hand movements correctly.
Leave a comment:
-
my tgsl edu air test!!
with weak results
maybe I didn't adjust the device properly or my loop didn't null properly!!!
how do I measure frequency???https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3axhGgCzqVE
Leave a comment:
-
You should install BF245A or BF245B.
I install 2N4393.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
If you now know that the pin order is GSD then the schematic of the TGSL will tell you how to install it.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: