Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tibuck19
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    Hi. someone worked with this detector at 19khz or 18khz, I look for something to detect gold nuggets .. I did wolf I could not have good sensitivity coins to 20 cm, my idx detects mneda to 50cm .. I would like to know that detector would be good to modify and try with idx pro to 18khz and I can not refuse the ferrite, if someone can give me a good data I thank him

    The lobo I am making now is a 17500kHz might be something you like to look in to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tibuck19
    replied
    Has anyone made a lobo yet? I should have the rest of my missing components tomorrow and now its time to think about a coil! would I be better off with a football style coil or a big concentric coil for gold ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    try to do Lobo for gold.
    If we had gold here its the way I would go. Proven to work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by ricalbertvig View Post
    Hi. someone worked with this detector at 19khz or 18khz, I look for something to detect gold nuggets .. I did wolf I could not have good sensitivity coins to 20 cm, my idx detects mneda to 50cm .. I would like to know that detector would be good to modify and try with idx pro to 18khz and I can not refuse the ferrite, if someone can give me a good data I thank him
    I bet it doesn't detect very well in the ground.

    20" with an IDX is possible if the TX and RX don't have much phase shift. But unless on most fields.

    15" is about the max Thats usable. Except for YouTube videos of waving a coin in the air.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    try to do Lobo for gold.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricalbertvig
    replied
    Hi. someone worked with this detector at 19khz or 18khz, I look for something to detect gold nuggets .. I did wolf I could not have good sensitivity coins to 20 cm, my idx detects mneda to 50cm .. I would like to know that detector would be good to modify and try with idx pro to 18khz and I can not refuse the ferrite, if someone can give me a good data I thank him

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Could this design be improved with a different oscillator and low offset opamps? I thought about making a TGSL with Minelab oscillator as IGSL and with low offset opamps in the pre amp and the filtering stage, just to have a bit more sensitivity.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arthur-Canada
    replied
    Very nice job Nandor!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Everything you need is on the first page, very detailed

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by EdgarLopes View Post
    Do u guys advice use edu or the other v3 board? I have read só many changes on this project
    1resistance
    1 capacitator
    Someone say to remove 2 diods and only use one
    And few other... any doc with that info or its better to read the 240 Pages?
    Or you could just read this -> TGSL - Complete Details

    Leave a comment:


  • EdgarLopes
    replied
    Do u guys advice use edu or the other v3 board? I have read só many changes on this project
    1resistance
    1 capacitator
    Someone say to remove 2 diods and only use one
    And few other... any doc with that info or its better to read the 240 Pages?

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Is the tgsl edu PCB from silverdog or some other layout. Also, is there a ready made search coil available that can be substituted instead of making one. The most precarious part of this project is making and setting up the search coils.
    Edu board is from member Eduardo1979, he redesigned board a little bit. For coil, any 5 pin Tesoro coil should work, DeLeon, Cortes, Bandido, Silver Sabre and SilverUmax, Golden Sabre, Eldorado etc.
    Do not use 4 pin coil's, they are not suitable for TGSL.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Is the tgsl edu PCB from silverdog or some other layout. Also, is there a ready made search coil available that can be substituted instead of making one. The most precarious part of this project is making and setting up the search coils.

    Leave a comment:


  • medj
    replied
    Tesoro 2.TIF
    There is a line in the circuit
    I ask you fix error
    I want to ask of making circle tells me you work well
    2 When you print the circle must come upturned
    I've re-drawn layered to Ayut
    Tell me about effectiveness
    Thank brother MEDJ

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by württemberger View Post
    Please post the Schematic of your Board.
    Schematic is same version from ivconic version 3.0
    I just retraced lines from pdf placement.pdf

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X