Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eduardo1979
    replied
    R29 and R31=1M. On the PCB TGSL-EDU C14 and C17=22uF + 22uF are in series = 11uF. I recommend everyone to have this PCB.Capacitors by substituting these series 10uF + 10uF= 5uF.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    The biggest secretis the coil.Theyhave to respectthe inductancesand the cancellation ofthe coil.Alsoyou have toreplacethe values ​​in thePCBunder this scheme.C17a, b.C14a, b.R29, R31.That'sthe whole secret.
    Ok, I see R29 and R31 are increased in value but C14/17a,b look to be the same. What am I missing?

    Good test.

    Jerry

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    The biggest secretis the coil.Theyhave to respectthe inductancesand the cancellation ofthe coil.Alsoyou have toreplacethe values ​​in thePCBunder this scheme.C17a, b.C14a, b.R29, R31.That'sthe whole secret.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Great result, really well done.
    regards
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • kliner
    replied
    So whats the secret, is it a bought coil or home made?

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    My TGSL-EDU,€1 coin 40cm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Thanks guys for answers,but it was my coil now i have to find out why is the detection is sooooooo low.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Well that is telling your oscillator, negative power supply and to some extent the audio circuits are working properly. If they were not working, you would not get sound either. So you need to look elsewhere.

    Now try breaking the signal path by unplugging something like the LM308's and see what happens.

    Jerry
    Do turn power off before popping the chips, its safer....
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by NĂ¡ndor View Post
    I cannot use my pc scope,now i have -6.22 volts on pin's 4 but i have a continous sound.What could be the problem i'm totally confused
    Well that is telling your oscillator, negative power supply and to some extent the audio circuits are working properly. If they were not working, you would not get sound either. So you need to look elsewhere.

    Now try breaking the signal path by unplugging something like the LM308's and see what happens.

    Jerry

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Originally posted by sekulitatea View Post
    please
    I now do not know who or pcb scheme to take to make the detector tgsl

    ivconic eduardo or other

    and what changes do I use

    Thanks in advance
    TGSL-EDU,Silverdog Kit.

    Leave a comment:


  • kliner
    replied
    I built the kit from Silverdog, its tried and tested by a lot of people, you can't really go wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • sekulitatea
    replied
    please
    I now do not know who or pcb scheme to take to make the detector tgsl

    ivconic eduardo or other

    and what changes do I use

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    I cannot use my pc scope,now i have -6.22 volts on pin's 4 but i have a continous sound.What could be the problem i'm totally confused

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Thanks man , i have it.I will find the problem i hope,thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • dfbowers
    replied
    Best thing to do might be to download the TSGL 101.zip document under the TGSL complete details section. From there you can troubleshoot your board by comparing what you see at different test points.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X