Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    A big sombrero with a big guitarrón! And muchos mariachis with trumpets!
    Still off-topic, huh ?

    Did you see "El mariachi" (the movie) ?

    Won Sundance Festival something 1991 or 1992... nice movie !

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexismex View Post
    Hello Max,
    very happy to see you again in the forum, take your time in your life , all the problems always go away , i send you from Mexico good energy life with no stress, sombrero and tequila
    Alexis
    A big sombrero with a big guitarrón! And muchos mariachis with trumpets!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi people,
    I'm glad to see all you here again too.

    Thanks for words and tequila... uhm... I love it with lemon (or lime) and salt...

    also for the positive energy here, I like it too really much!

    Coming back to TGS... (topic of this thread) last I made was very nice (TGSL as in the pcb I posted , derived from Ivconic's 1265 version) : have to say that's really nice about noise reduction.

    Some time ago I had to put all stuff in a couple of boxes but all worked by the book during tests... I think TGS/TGSL is still truly nice VLF to homebrew.

    I strongly suggest making the TGSL-1265 or my similar stuff... noise is not a problem anymore with that design...large spaced components etc

    Now I'm also looking at new threads... to keep me updated with new ideas running on the forum.

    Let me know what are your new ideas for new devices... which are promising and why, that would be interesting.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Hello Max,
    very happy to see you again in the forum, take your time in your life , all the problems always go away , i send you from Mexico good energy life with no stress, sombrero and tequila
    Alexis

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Max
    Also I am glad seeing you again at forum.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Hi Max,welcome back.Grt Nakky.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi guys,
    thanks for your words... I'm really stressed at now, for various reasons (main you can read in the "a power_full metal detector" thread) but I'm glad to see you here still doing experiments!
    Kinda of little happy everyday brainwash ...I think this place, for many of us, is the place where forget for some minutes (or hours... remember KT315 about "living in the forum"...) about everyday troubles of life, at least little ones.

    Once connected seems you only need to read, post and do something with soldering iron and nasty chemicals...to be happy!

    What to say... I'm glad to be here again... with all you friends!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Welcome back Max, old friend!
    You should adopt some new attitude upon life and all the problems came with it. Remember my gall bladder problems? Doctors pulled out it and a huge stone in it. And why i had it? Cose of THE Problems! Everyday problems. Problems here...problems there... Finally i may consider my self a lucky...ended just with stone in gall bladder.
    So...beware...do not let problems to choke you. Stress is a killer!
    Be here more, hob with us and forget everyday reallity. Solved or not, new problems will always generate again and again..
    Very WELCOME! Glad to see you here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Welcome back Max! Glad to hear from you.
    Hope things will settle down ,
    And as you can see the same ol´ones are still here
    Best regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Hi Max,

    Welcome back!
    Is this a temporary visit or a more permanent one?
    Hi,
    thanks. Well I'm still into big troubles but hope I will be here with more permanent behaviour than last weeks.

    You know, sometimes troubles add to troubles in a kind of sad math... no matter what you do, anyway that's enough to pull out the hairs sometimes and forget about metal detectors.

    As an example I had to temporary dismantle my lab... at home ...everything packed and stored in a safe place... but what a crazy work! and so I can't even solder two wires at now! Hope will recover all that stuff sooner or later...

    The good thing is that I don't lose interest in all that crazy forums here and sure... in good people's posts!

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    yeah, right... that's the problem here: too many unregistered...

    I think that's maybe not a bad thing if people here register first of making a big mess of questions.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Hi Max,

    Welcome back!
    Is this a temporary visit or a more permanent one?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    OK - enough said.
    Please try to follow the rules of the forum from now on.
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    yeah, right... that's the problem here: too many unregistered...

    I think that's maybe not a bad thing if people here register first of making a big mess of questions.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am already registered. From time to time i have habit to post ad unregistered. Don't ask me why, i have my reasons. But if you insist i can explain to you in pm. I have enough respect and trust in your discretion.
    OK - enough said.
    Please try to follow the rules of the forum from now on.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    I am already registered. From time to time i have habit to post ad unregistered. Don't ask me why, i have my reasons. But if you insist i can explain to you in pm. I have enough respect and trust in your discretion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh well than, choose language and say what you want to know.
    And register here.
    Why don't you register yourself?

    If you're having problems registering, then look at the top of the Forum list where it says "Can't Register or Log In?" ... and read it.
    Don't forget to supply the username that you would like.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X