Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • württemberger
    replied
    Please post the Schematic of your Board.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Updated version, some errors fixed, but, still not working.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    I maked smd tgsl board to fit my case, but there is a problem which i can't solve alone.
    Burned TL081 from left side of LM7808.
    I dont know what is wrong.
    Can somebody give me a hand?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Borisimo View Post
    Qiaozhi, thanks for you reply,

    Is this the best thread to ask for verifciation and advice on TGSL EDU builds?

    Boris
    A better place to ask questions is here -> Silver Sabre / Bandido / TGSL

    Leave a comment:


  • Borisimo
    replied
    Qiaozhi, thanks for you reply,

    Is this the best thread to ask for verifciation and advice on TGSL EDU builds?

    Boris

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Borisimo View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Is there any reason why step by step testing is not so useful on this build?

    From what I read here most people seem to build the board and then test it (whereas on the MPP builds testing after each step is advised).

    Thanks.
    If you're building a new project, it is highly recommended that you take a step-by-step approach. This applies to all projects, and is good engineering practice.
    Simply populating the whole board (and hoping it will work first time) is a recipe for disaster.
    Obviously, once you've successfully built one copy and fully understand how it works, then it's possible to take a faster approach ... as long as you know what you're doing.
    If you read the Hammerhead article, you will notice that the same advice is given there, as well as in the MPP Build Document.

    Leave a comment:


  • Borisimo
    replied
    Hello everyone,

    Is there any reason why step by step testing is not so useful on this build?

    From what I read here most people seem to build the board and then test it (whereas on the MPP builds testing after each step is advised).

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nandor
    replied
    Hello guys I have finally finished making my TGSL it's working pretty good. Thanks for the help!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    OP07 replaces lm308

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    how to connect the coils

    Leave a comment:


  • kuzen
    replied
    thnx ivconic,I do. regards

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by kuzen View Post
    hi-friends,,,I making finished tgsl edu,very good project,,this detector thick wave,,,I want thin sound,what do ı do compent ?
    Remove 2 (of 3) 1N4148 diodes from CD4024.
    Pick any one of those 3 to keep, the one you like it most.

    Leave a comment:


  • kuzen
    replied
    hi-friends,,,I making finished tgsl edu,very good project,,this detector thick wave,,,I want thin sound,what do ı do compent ?

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    poblemas with tesoro golden saber only has a continuous sound anything detection

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by nando.22 View Post
    2n2904 substituto
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X