Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sacchetti
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    ok noted with thanks
    do you have you tgsl video i want to see
    I do not have built TGSL but only Eldo relative to tessoro md.
    Before and after I have built others md with technology PI, BFO and PLL.
    Can be I will do also TGS in the future, in this case I will propose my video.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by Sacchetti View Post
    Paku, take attention: 2N2222 is NPN while 2N2907 is PNP.
    The metal one can dissipate heat better.
    ok noted with thanks
    do you have you tgsl video i want to see

    Leave a comment:


  • Sacchetti
    replied
    Originally posted by sdesic View Post
    You are artist - your detector is your canvas

    My 8V regulator is L7808CV
    Hi Sdesic,
    take attention: this regulator is not a low dropout therefore if you use it then it is better to have a 12V battery.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sacchetti
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    what is big difference 2N2222, 2N2907 plastic one and metal one
    Paku, take attention: 2N2222 is NPN while 2N2907 is PNP.
    The metal one can dissipate heat better.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by ashefr10 View Post
    es that one of RX terminals must be connected to the shield?
    RX end and TX end must be connected to shield..

    Leave a comment:


  • ashefr10
    replied
    es that one of RX terminals must be connected to the shield?

    Leave a comment:


  • ashefr10
    replied
    The floor of sensitivity does not, during the rotation of the potentiometer nothing happens, and the detection depth does not exceed 19 cm for a currency in bronze.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    @sdesic
    if you have problem while nulling big coils make it so:
    place the two coil so together that you have best null volltage (under 4mV is sometimes to low)
    if you ahve best result you can achieve glue you coil all 2cm with hot glue
    and set spacer between the gap
    the fill coil shell half with epoxi and let it harden
    next day measure the null voltage again
    if it has drifted take a very small pieces of foil and place it one one side of the coil and set the null voltage again with this smal pieces of foil
    if you found the best place glue it in and fill the rest of the epoxi


    @paku
    have you finished ?
    not yet bro
    i dont have time to make new coil
    busy working this is just hobby for more experience
    maybe i will do later

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Hi everyone.. i been wondering if how many percent will be lost in the real ground compare in air test depth?
    Hi
    Depends whats in the ground iron /trash etc , that applies to any metal detector , Worth taking note that the TGSL are very sensitive to power lines etc , so much so that if your very close to a electric pylon it mutes the sound out as if its turned off.
    Built two of these in the very early days with different mods etc and both do the same.
    You need to be in the middle of no where, correctly ground balance the machine and it will perform ok.
    I still carry one of those in the van and quite often give it a blast if on site work or working at a customers farm.
    All the best
    Regards Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • siimkuningas
    replied
    Ordered EDU kit, hope to get it working faster than paku did Good reading here, thanks for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Yes your ground balance will greatly affect silver depth. Try a bit of gold for a better test...

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Depends on your ground and settings.

    I use a the IDX


    One nice dry sand I loose virtually nothing


    Most ground I loose about 25%


    on ground with a lot of coke in it. If I move the ground balance to stop the coke sounding I am getting about 50%


    On a wet beach where I have to turn the threshold down I am only getting the the top few inches.

    Try with the discrimination turned right down.

    Try something other than silver do you get the same bad results

    Try adjusting the ground balance. Mine prefers to be slightly positive.

    Try in all metal mode are the results the same or better


    I am sure we can turn that frown upside down
    Thanks koala my friend.. i will try tommorow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Depends on your ground and settings.

    I use a the IDX


    One nice dry sand I loose virtually nothing


    Most ground I loose about 25%


    on ground with a lot of coke in it. If I move the ground balance to stop the coke sounding I am getting about 50%


    On a wet beach where I have to turn the threshold down I am only getting the the top few inches.

    Try with the discrimination turned right down.

    Try something other than silver do you get the same bad results

    Try adjusting the ground balance. Mine prefers to be slightly positive.

    Try in all metal mode are the results the same or better


    I am sure we can turn that frown upside down

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Im a little upset .... in air test i got 27cm on 50cent silver us dollar but when i buried at about 10cm in soil i no longer detect it.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Hi everyone.. i been wondering if how many percent will be lost in the real ground compare in air test depth?
    bring out you tgsl and test

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X