Originally posted by Biogas
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Hi Silverdog!
Thank you very much the picture! But I dont understand the explanation: where is the connecting points for the ground ballance external pot?
THX
Leave a comment:
-
when I see it the TGSL-EDU version haven't ground potmeter? (just: sens, disc, and all metal switch)
Leave a comment:
-
Thank You!Originally posted by Davor View PostNot a problem at all. Just go for it and don't bother much about tolerances - you are not working on treadmill and no one is going to judge you. If you miss by + or - 50% no big deal. In worst case scenario you'll compensate it using different values of capacitors.
Just go for it
If I understand correctly, only show quasi an approximate result (+ - 50%)!?
I tried again, and it came out: 8.753 mH...
Leave a comment:
-
Not a problem at all. Just go for it and don't bother much about tolerances - you are not working on treadmill and no one is going to judge you. If you miss by + or - 50% no big deal. In worst case scenario you'll compensate it using different values of capacitors.
Just go for it
Leave a comment:
-
Hi!
I have tested the coil calculator with this datas:
RX
inner radius 126 mm
wire: 0.25 mm
number of turns: 107
And I get: 6.035 mH
but in TGSL_101 _PART1_pdf I see 6.5 mH
Why is it different? This coil calculator ideal just for mono "O" coil (DON'T DD coil?), or, I made a mistake?
Please, clear up this problem!
THX
Leave a comment:
-
that may depend on the particluar board version you are using
I have this layout, it may helpAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi!
Please someone post it a picture how to wire the switches to PCB?
(I dont find it, because there is a lot of TGSL topic, whit lot of page...
)
THX
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks Don!Originally posted by dfbowers View PostI have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.
Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.
Thanks!
Don
-SB
Leave a comment:
-
Job well done, thanksOriginally posted by dfbowers View PostI have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.
Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.
Thanks!
Don
Regards
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: