Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Biogas View Post
    Hi Silverdog!

    Thank you very much the picture! But I dont understand the explanation: where is the connecting points for the ground ballance external pot?

    THX
    Like this ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tgslb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	333512

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Hi Silverdog!

    Thank you very much the picture! But I dont understand the explanation: where is the connecting points for the ground ballance external pot?

    THX

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Biogas View Post
    when I see it the TGSL-EDU version haven't ground potmeter? (just: sens, disc, and all metal switch)
    Found my TGSL-EDU picture, Ground pot is pcb pot (bottom left) - you can replace it of course with external pot

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tgsl..JPG
Views:	3
Size:	817.3 KB
ID:	333505

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    when I see it the TGSL-EDU version haven't ground potmeter? (just: sens, disc, and all metal switch)

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    Not a problem at all. Just go for it and don't bother much about tolerances - you are not working on treadmill and no one is going to judge you. If you miss by + or - 50% no big deal. In worst case scenario you'll compensate it using different values of capacitors.

    Just go for it
    Thank You!

    If I understand correctly, only show quasi an approximate result (+ - 50%)!?

    I tried again, and it came out: 8.753 mH...

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Not a problem at all. Just go for it and don't bother much about tolerances - you are not working on treadmill and no one is going to judge you. If you miss by + or - 50% no big deal. In worst case scenario you'll compensate it using different values of capacitors.

    Just go for it

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Hi!

    I have tested the coil calculator with this datas:

    RX

    inner radius 126 mm
    wire: 0.25 mm
    number of turns: 107

    And I get: 6.035 mH

    but in TGSL_101 _PART1_pdf I see 6.5 mH

    Why is it different? This coil calculator ideal just for mono "O" coil (DON'T DD coil?), or, I made a mistake?




    Please, clear up this problem!

    THX

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    that may depend on the particluar board version you are using
    I have this layout, it may help
    THX Silverdog, I try it!

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    that may depend on the particluar board version you are using
    I have this layout, it may help
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Hi!

    Please someone post it a picture how to wire the switches to PCB?
    (I dont find it, because there is a lot of TGSL topic, whit lot of page... )

    THX

    Leave a comment:


  • tras20
    replied
    Hello how this connection should be?

    http://www.nuggets.at/DETECH-30x38-c...-kHz-SuchSpule

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
    I have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.

    Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.


    Thanks!
    Don
    Thanks Don!

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • Stefano
    replied
    Bravissimo!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Nice one Don, thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by dfbowers View Post
    I have uploaded my latest revision of the TGSL_101 document here. I have always felt that it was lacking some material under the "induction balance concepts" section. Hopefully, it will help clarify some points to new builders and add some flow to the document.

    Also, several other members caught a few errors and they have been fixed as well.. in particular, what to expect while making nulling measurements.


    Thanks!
    Don
    Job well done, thanks
    Regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X