Hi,
Hi,
Simonbaker.
Maybe you are right.Maybe its just this simple thing.But why is this cap ommited in ower PCB.Its look perfect.If its mistake there are others for shore.
Still havent finished cheking.
See you
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
Hi,
Hi,
Nakky.
I am talking about educational one for me.
Nothing special but will add some skills.Make shore that I will share here if I have something diferent from posted.
Hope I can give you relic hawk finaly in couple of months.If max returns here.
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you Eclipse for good work.Originally posted by eclipse View PostHello Simonbaker, guys!
I was very busy lately but I finally few days ago I got the diploma (yup I'm in collage), so I do have some spare time to get back into the MDs.
Here is the 1.3 version of the GS board, redisigned board from ivconic which I called eclipse gs (EGS). I was going after smaller pcb size, component footprints which are more likely to be in shops, traces: bold and as short as it is possible , minimum jumpers, etc. Feel free to modify in the same spirit and post the updates here on the forum, this is beta board, not confirmed to be working. I plan to recheck it again these days for errors.
Size is 100 by 97 mm so it's is really small board. All ICs are compatible with the standard ones for GS, so use whichever you have.
Please if you find errors, please post them, I want to clean all erorrs.
Here are some ideas that might be useful for us:
1. Add 220 uF capacitor after LM7808 like on original TGS Molzar has (may not matter, but seems good idea)?
2. Remove leftover resistors (2-100k, 2-220k) from battery check connected to OPA2277? They do nothing except use a little current. Also makes room to slide traces for battery/LM7808 down to make room for extra 220 uF capacitor?
3. Extend traces for .47 uF caps and make alternate holes for conventional radial caps for people with different parts?
4. If possible, in IC labels, include part numbers from Ivconic TGSL, e.g. OPA2277 / LM358? They are pin-compatible, right?
5. Parts labeled "bi" are bipolar 4.7 uF caps I assume. Maybe make label better?
Very nice, thanks. It may be good for me, though more spread out would be good too. Did you have a particular case in mind? I will see if my caps fit, some probably too big.
Cheers,
-SB
Leave a comment:
-
I will revise when I have time but have some better PCBs.
Tiktak can you share this better PCBs with us.Grt Nakky.
Leave a comment:
-
hi
hi,
so you miss something.
I will revise when I have time but have some better PCBs.
So it will wait.I am just curies.
Please post if you have some progress.
Leave a comment:
-
The board which had ground plane worked erratic and I trashed it completely, this is the next board which I was going to use but I was busy so left it behind for while. This design fits very good the case I have and that's why I'm going to use it for the next try. Forgot to write, the board is for Sprint layout (*.lay), version 5
Leave a comment:
-
Apolagee accepted.
Lets get back to work.
Have you manage to make your device to work?
Leave a comment:
-
Calm down pal, Im not claiming anything! Just like different PCB layout names are being given (Goldy, 1265 and so on) I decided to put title on this board, and I am sorry for the missudnerstanding.Originally posted by tiktak View PostHi,
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Eclipse,
Dont get me wrong my friend but did you think that changing some elements according Ivconics advice and some places this makes GSL?
I dont think.
Only some peoles have helped here!
Max,Ivconic,.....some other friends also.
This is their work!
You cant rename it and clime that this is EGS!
See.
Furthermore what we are doing here? Is the original schematic designed by someone here on the forum? No? Offcourse, Tesoro build it - costed them time, money and effort. So no claims from any kind of ownership
should be made or discussed here.
I'm not talking about contribution/help so this schematic came alive or became better than it was, so let cut the crap and continue with something more creative.
Leave a comment:
-
I made 220 mm diameter OO coilsWhich coil you have made?
TX:6 mH 110 turns(0.30 mm wire)
RX:6.5 mH 115 turns(0.30 mm wire)
Regards...
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
Hi,
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Eclipse,
Dont get me wrong my friend but did you think that changing some elements according Ivconics advice and some places this makes GSL?
I dont think.
Only some peoles have helped here!
Max,Ivconic,.....some other friends also.
This is their work!
You cant rename it and clime that this is EGS!
See.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Simonbaker, guys!Originally posted by simonbaker View PostHi Eclipse!
I am still trying to choose pcb for TGSL - without 555 for now, and with room for bigger parts. I would like to add extra power supply capacitor after LM7808 like on original TGS of Molzar, but no PCB has it yet I think.
Anyway, your PCB is closest so far I think, but hard to keep track. But I have a couple of questions:
1. I will not use ground plane -- on your ".lay" file I can clearly see the original ground traces, but when printed they merge with ground plane, cannot see them. Is there a way to make the ground traces print without the ground plane? Can you put them on a separate layer for example? I only have viewer, not full Sprint Layout designer.
2. Are all your chips pin-compatible with parts from Ivconic TGSL pcbs?
I appreciate any help there
.
Regards,
-SB
I was very busy lately but I finally few days ago I got the diploma (yup I'm in collage), so I do have some spare time to get back into the MDs.
Here is the 1.3 version of the GS board, redisigned board from ivconic which I called eclipse gs (EGS). I was going after smaller pcb size, component footprints which are more likely to be in shops, traces: bold and as short as it is possible , minimum jumpers, etc. Feel free to modify in the same spirit and post the updates here on the forum, this is beta board, not confirmed to be working. I plan to recheck it again these days for errors.
Size is 100 by 97 mm so it's is really small board. All ICs are compatible with the standard ones for GS, so use whichever you have.
Please if you find errors, please post them, I want to clean all erorrs.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
Hi,
Ok.
No problems.
Dont worry.
Mobile is no good.Even high resolutions are hard to be exsamined.
Better make some air tests:1 euro coin,50c,10c,coca cola can,cigarette pack........
Which coil you have made?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: