Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Hi ivco
    yes it is D12 i have changed many times no use just when discconecting the sound stop when nulling but very poor detection
    thanks
    Can you measure voltages at each input of u106 (pins 2, 3, 5, 6)?

    Also voltages at inputs of u107a (pins 5, 6)?

    Also output of u107a (pin 7)?

    Thanks,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • Molzar
    replied
    metaldetector107

    Just a quick observation, Where are the jumpers? (as this looks like a one sided PCB)

    Also photo of other side (solder) may also be helpful...


    Molzar

    PS. So you from Iraq, but you are now in UK?

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL photo

    Dear Ivco
    here is my TGSL last V
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    last

    Dear Ivco
    u107 106 are on socket yes i changed all ICs Diods transistors including FETs what else
    i measure all caps with exact value all resistors the two couples of
    10uf caps only i did not change 220u caps and 0.1 caps
    the coil your value exactly 6mhTX 6.5RX freq 14.4..
    about photo yes i tried but the reason is my upload very poor i cant send you i will try somewhere with speed internet.
    yes hounsly i am from Iraq and i am Kurdish
    i live in north and in Iraq its not allowed to have MD what tell u everything
    is forbiden. how do i speak english actually i been in the UK for
    3 years and i am IT specialist.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Ok...now you are talking.
    From now on please use designators and labels.
    Have you ever suspected U106 or U107?
    Why dont you put ic sockets and replace those ic's with another?
    Also..how about posting photos?

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    last tgdl

    Hi ivco
    yes it is D12 i have changed many times no use just when discconecting the sound stop when nulling but very poor detection
    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    One more thing; please can you post photos of your handmade?
    Take a closer shot of pcb and please post here.
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Oh man oh man!!!
    Ok...let's start all over again!
    It's not that i dont want to help you, but i really dont understand you?

    Now you are saying:

    "...when disconnecting the diode by LM393 the sound stops but very bad depth say 1-2cm for coin but when connecting its depth good but countinuse sound..."

    What "diode by LM393" ???

    Here is schematic again. Please post here what diode, write diode designator or draw circle on that diode!
    Is it D12?


    P.S.
    I noticed ; when you get angry, your English is radically improving!? Are you sure that you are from Iraq?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • metaldetector107
    replied
    Max Qiaozh

    Dear max qiaohz please help
    Ivconic became so tired with and telling to buy a new MD where?????
    i live in a bloody country Iraq we have nothing that is why i need your help.
    My problem is
    i have made Ivconic last TGSL but when tested i hear i countinuse sound
    also when nulling coil i hear countinuse sound with some cracks
    i have changed everythng no use when disconnecting the diode by LM393 the sound stops but very bad depth say 1-2cm for coin but when connecting its depth good but countinuse sound
    all LM358 LM393 LF353 voltage are -v6.1 pin4 and 7.9 on pin8 so what is the problem please TX gives nice sinewave coil i test with Gift pack is ok
    so please
    TX freq is 14.4khz
    please help
    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Perhaps you should ask your "friends" tiktak and robopatt, who also appear to have exactly the same problems and questions.
    I was wondering what will be the next one

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I dont want to be guessed wrong, but my standing point is; when man want something, and can not achieve to make it in own arrangement, than is pretty fair to spend some money and buy desired thing from people who can and know how.
    Buy this i mean mostly on original metal detectors, manufactured by manufacturers.
    I enetered this hobby not from reason to save money. Oh no! I wasted more money since i entered in this thing!
    Curiosity and love for this type of electronics pushed me to this nice hobby. Projects i can do by my own, usually i do. Those i can not or not able from some other reason - usually i spend money and buy. Simply as that!
    I have many handmades, but also i spent good deal of money and bought many originals. Idea is to collect and have those. Simillar to Carl's collection...although i seriously doubt that i'll ever be able and successfull so to compete his splendid collection.
    So..it is not a shame to realise what you can and what you can not do. It is also not a shame to go and buy something original. On contrary - it is adviseable; from time to time to buy something new and original and to stay "updated" with new technology.
    So..for those who are not able to make their own devices...dont be sorry and do not be ashamed. At least you tried. Once you realised your capabillities,you are on right track to go further.
    I am not able to make many more detectors than those few i am able to make.... So..? What's the problem? No problem.
    There is always shop arround the corner...
    Also there would be always e-bay with nice prices...
    Cheers!
    Absolutely agree.

    I too would have spent far less money if I had just gone to the shop. But what's the fun in that? As they say ... those who never made a mistake, never made anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • erolunall
    replied
    Hello

    I found my 2 mistake.I used 0.22J for 22N .But İt have to be 220N.Maybe some friend making foult like that.
    Every forum needs Men Like İvconik and Max.
    Carl my fovorite Winners is İvconic and Max for your contest.
    İf all of people similar like them World will be a better place

    Best Wishes
    Erol

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I dont want to be guessed wrong, but my standing point is; when man want something, and can not achieve to make it in own arrangement, than is pretty fair to spend some money and buy desired thing from people who can and know how.
    Buy this i mean mostly on original metal detectors, manufactured by manufacturers.
    I enetered this hobby not from reason to save money. Oh no! I wasted more money since i entered in this thing!
    Curiosity and love for this type of electronics pushed me to this nice hobby. Projects i can do by my own, usually i do. Those i can not or not able from some other reason - usually i spend money and buy. Simply as that!
    I have many handmades, but also i spent good deal of money and bought many originals. Idea is to collect and have those. Simillar to Carl's collection...although i seriously doubt that i'll ever be able and successfull so to compete his splendid collection.
    So..it is not a shame to realise what you can and what you can not do. It is also not a shame to go and buy something original. On contrary - it is adviseable; from time to time to buy something new and original and to stay "updated" with new technology.
    So..for those who are not able to make their own devices...dont be sorry and do not be ashamed. At least you tried. Once you realised your capabillities,you are on right track to go further.
    I am not able to make many more detectors than those few i am able to make.... So..? What's the problem? No problem.
    There is always shop arround the corner...
    Also there would be always e-bay with nice prices...
    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ultimate_Haze View Post
    Hi,
    Maybe right.
    But what do you mean.Wire is ok.Inductance is ok.
    Now I have scope soon I will be able to check all.From first untill last.

    But if you mean quality.I make coils exacly as you describe.Bind tight,whrap with nots,super glue,shield,type then null.
    Please tell me what I miss.My first IB coil were super slopy but had extreme performance from the start!Now I made those with a lot of care.Pay attention about all.Cable good.All quality brand new parts.
    ?
    I now that I miss something but what?
    When you say about GB trimer I tougth that it should ignore hotrocks in midlle position.And I have like ithem detection not just some mummm or crack.
    I will research some more.
    Perhaps you should ask your "friends" tiktak and robopatt, who also appear to have exactly the same problems and questions.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Ivco
    i think i have found the problem one of diods leat was not connected..
    but now its detection very poor about 1 cm for a single coin a big object
    as big as my head about 10 cm so what you recon???
    thanks in advance
    So? How can i help you?

    I "recon" your coil is waste..and most probably pcb...
    Only possible solution for you is to collect some money, go shoping and buy some original metal detector. Good luck!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X