Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simonbaker
    replied
    Sprint Question

    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hi all

    if anyone has made a correct partlist for the two versions
    can he post it? an actual placing plan is good too

    my problem is that i look on pcb and see on a place for example r5 or u4, now i have to look on shematic and search them - takes 20 seconds

    would be very friendly and could save me some time this weekend, please

    read some postings before but there a made some changes and this partlist some side before was wrong as some found out

    thx
    To any Sprint Layout users:

    How do you label parts on the PCB? Are they each hand labeled, or does each part have properties so that you can you label the parts with either the Part Value or the Part Id with one global setting choice?

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    Hi andy its 5.28mb
    it says i have 4 mins to download it, if i get it i will post it on here ok
    I waited all that time and it says the same thing a X then nothing.
    Anyone whos sucessfully downloaded this rar file can they please just put it on here its only 5.2mb so should be easy.
    Many thanks in advance
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    Some of those sites allow you one download for free, once only......
    Maybe someone can post it here without such problem (if it is small enough of course!).

    Regards

    Andy
    Hi andy its 5.28mb
    it says i have 4 mins to download it, if i get it i will post it on here ok

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    What can I be doing wrong I click on the link just above here on selims link then get a page with the download on it, go further down the page and click on the low download speed due to the fact im not a member there and it just says only allowed one file.
    Have I got to join?
    I disconnect firewall so it cant be that.
    Where am i going wrong?
    Regards
    Dave
    Some of those sites allow you one download for free, once only......
    Maybe someone can post it here without such problem (if it is small enough of course!).

    Regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    What can I be doing wrong I click on the link just above here on selims link then get a page with the download on it, go further down the page and click on the low download speed due to the fact im not a member there and it just says only allowed one file.
    Have I got to join?
    I disconnect firewall so it cant be that.
    Where am i going wrong?
    Regards
    Dave
    I just tryed again and it says 19mins download so maybe happydays, must have been a glitch.
    Thanks
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You must be doing something wrong.
    I've just tried it, and it downloads just fine.
    What can I be doing wrong I click on the link just above here on selims link then get a page with the download on it, go further down the page and click on the low download speed due to the fact im not a member there and it just says only allowed one file.
    Have I got to join?
    I disconnect firewall so it cant be that.
    Where am i going wrong?
    Regards
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by satdaveuk View Post
    Hi Selim
    It wont let me download, its says only 1 file at a time.
    Any chance of re submitting or something
    Many thanks in advance
    Dave
    You must be doing something wrong.
    I've just tried it, and it downloads just fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by selim View Post
    Hi Selim
    It wont let me download, its says only 1 file at a time.
    Any chance of re submitting or something
    Many thanks in advance
    Dave

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by SVEN1 View Post
    ...Wife is going away for up to 10 days in anither weeks so i have plenty of free time to concentrate on the IGSL tesoro and musketeer versions..
    you lucky

    Leave a comment:


  • SVEN1
    replied
    Just what I was looking for myself after looking at the board the other day. So i decided to start adding resistors on the TGSL-EDU boards. Wife is going away for up to 10 days in anither weeks so i have plenty of free time to concentrate on the IGSL tesoro and musketeer versions. As long as all my parts arrive.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    many thanks

    this saves one hour of my lifetime

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hi all

    if anyone has made a correct partlist for the two versions
    can he post it? an actual placing plan is good too

    my problem is that i look on pcb and see on a place for example r5 or u4, now i have to look on shematic and search them - takes 20 seconds

    would be very friendly and could save me some time this weekend, please

    read some postings before but there a made some changes and this partlist some side before was wrong as some found out

    thx
    Here are the partslist I made
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    IGSL Parts Lists - Both.

    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hi all

    if anyone has made a correct partlist for the two versions can he post it? an actual placing plan is good too my problem is that i look on pcb and see on a place for example r5 or u4, now i have to look on shematic and search them - takes 20 seconds would be very friendly and could save me some time this weekend, please read some postings before but there a made some changes and this partlist some side before was wrong as some found out
    thx
    Hi
    I have a good partlist for the TGSL Coils version that I believe Ivconic made and Silverdog used, I used it when I built a SilverDog kit and it worked out fine. I will attach it.

    The Musketeer version I have not used though......get it from someone who has used it.

    Many PCBs only have the component designation and shape because it takes up too much room to have all the info's printed on the PCB.

    I use the part list and a printed out PCB layout, but with the copper lands left out so that I can see the shapes of the components better and the R10, D19, U3 etc.. I print it out in a far larger size than the board, to make searching easier....But I still must look up the value on the part list, but it's no big deal.

    To do this, you need the Layout Viewer program from Abacom, go here, select your language and download the Free viewer:-



    Click on the SprintLayout picture and go down till you get the download of the viewer.

    Download and install it.

    Then download the two PCBs (Both versions final.zip)that I have attached,, unzip the *.lay for each PCB.. Make sure that you really know which is which!!!

    Learn to use the SprintLayout viewer and how to select and print only the layers you want to see/print, it's so simple that I will not try and explain it.....Print as large as your printer can....

    If you have any further requests, post here, many can help.

    Regards

    Andy

    PS. Are you actually building BOTH versions at the same time?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    hi all

    if anyone has made a correct partlist for the two versions
    can he post it? an actual placing plan is good too

    my problem is that i look on pcb and see on a place for example r5 or u4, now i have to look on shematic and search them - takes 20 seconds

    would be very friendly and could save me some time this weekend, please

    read some postings before but there a made some changes and this partlist some side before was wrong as some found out

    thx

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    Got mine working tonight, I love the 2 tones

    I'm sure there is a bit more to come with a bit of fine tuning (considering I don't really know what I'm doing )

    I'll get a video up as soon as I can

    All thanks again to Ivconic for this project
    Congrats and well done. Thanks for the news....

    Andy

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X