Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    I don't have any gold specimens larger than .36 of a gram. In my part of the States we don't have larger gold. Thus my need for a detector to find small gold is non existing. What I do have an abundance of is natural high iron content soil. Thus why most VLFs suffer here vs pulse machines that handle it very well.

    If natural gold was what I was after, I would think digging ALL non ferrous would be a wise decision. All of the serious gold prospectors that I know, don't use any discrimination and dig everything. In the western US in the desert areas, prospectors find WAY more bullets than gold...but they must dig them to keep from missing gold...thus a machine that goes deep on bullets would also go deep on gold.

    Like I say, I am a relic hunter and the minie ball bullets are still good finds here. Worth about a dollar each in fired condition. More if dropped. I've dug about 150 with the Bliss so far. If I sold my relics...that is way more profitable than coin hunting lol

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Thanks for video Daniel.

    Evidently Blisstool LTC64 is very good bullets detector.

    Regretfully I am not interesting in bullets at all. Bullets are only trash for me. Tons of those II WW trash here. Terrible trash. Nobody, even military hunters, are no longer interesting to collect bullets.

    Can you prepare test on natural gold? On genuine gold nugget of about 1gram (nuggets from 0.60 gram to 1.4gram would be ok)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    I am not a dealer for any thing. I'm not a distributor either. I'm not on anybody's payroll nor have I received any compensation for making posts on forums or by videos I do. I get my machines like anybody else does...save my own money and buy them. I just happen to have a good test site available and like playing and testing machines.

    I am a CNC machinist and in my spare time I relic hunt and fish. I don't know what makes the Blisstool handle the bad soil the way that it does. I'm not interested in the why or how...I just know some of the posts I've read here are based entirely out of speculation and not off of actual in the field facts. I'm just here to throw the truth in the mix. I've not seen a VLF machine that handled this well in bad soil. I've not tried ALL machines but out of the VLFs I've tried, it certainly handles the soil better than any I've tried in disc mode. Some were good in motion all metal but the Bliss was set in disc mode at almost minimum gain to allow for proper ground balance.

    Leave a comment:


  • UFO
    replied
    May I ask if you are a Metal Detector dealer? You seem to have access to all the newer machines for your videos.

    So would you consider it a good machine for the money?(Assuming you are not a dealer)

    Or is it good because all of the trim pots that are normally mounted on the circuit board, are now mounted on the dash? (allowing you to fine tune to any condition.)

    Seems to me you could take an average detector and mount all the pots externally, you would have a Blisstool.

    Thanks for the video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    Here is a video I did here in the States. I was pretty impressed with it on this site...VERY mineralised soil here. This is a real world hunt...you will hear targets on the Bliss before being dug...and then what the targets were. We also had an XP Deus on this hunt as well. I already know what is coming...some are going to say "it wasn't setup correctly". Well for that I will give you the settings we were using on it.



    Here were the Deus settings. We started in GM Power mode and plugged in these changes from a friend of ours who has a LOT more time on the Deus than we do, and has been able to get it to go very deep in this type soil:

    If it's an open area .not alot of iron around then 12Khz works well for all conductor's..buttons and bullet's..
    keep the reactivity at 2 or even 1 for alittle more depth if no iron is around...if there's alot of iron use 2-3 reactivity...

    I keep the silencer on -1 for a more raw report of the target...At -1 it get's no filter's on the signal...

    Set disc at about 5 ..2 tone low tone will be 202 hz and high tone just put it as high as it will go ...like 700 hz I believe it is..

    Ground balance I use pumping just pump coil up and down and it will set it for you...it will show the actual setting and the ground reading while running so you can tell if you need to readjust...run it alittle negative to get depth ..hot rocks will have a double wah wah sound...

    Real deep target's can sound like ground noise till learned you will also get a slight iron buzz on the signal on deeper target's.....Depth is about like a T2 s.e. in disc when on 12Khz...the 4 khz is the deepest for bullet's but takes awhile to get accustomed to the deep sound and get the sweep speed right..bullet's past a foot are able to be found but takes more time to learn that sound and nuances to get them...I can get a burried quarter at 15 inches ..one of the few machines to hit it without chasing iron also...8 khz does well on bullet's also and is easier to learn on till attacking the 4 khz finicky mode...deep but finicky..

    No notching.\

    Sens about 90 or so ...

    Set iron volume about 3 ...Audio response at about 2-3..that's the audio amp...if it's at 5 deep stuff sound like surface stuff..2-3 gives it modualtion/depth perception...

    The slower you set the reactivity the slower you can sweep the coil and get depth...ultra deep target's will be heard at zero reactivity.. 8 or 4Khz -1 silencer slow sweep...

    ---------------

    With that said...it was impressive that the Deus was getting ANY signal on these bullets in this particular field. It is VERY mineralised and many detectors have failed to do well there. Usually the pulse machines are the only ones to really do that great there...just to be able to go over 5 inches in it is a HUGE under taking with a VLF machine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I already said what i have to say and that's all.
    Funfinder don't take me as "enemy" nor malicious.
    Like i said: i consider you as forum pal with which i can talk and mostly disagree.
    Not a big deal!
    Regards!
    = no
    = yes

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...Technology, not opinions and not oh so funny just joking
    statements like ivconic's "The Blisstool is total crap!"
    Tricky tries to make everything looking harmless afterwards
    but it isn't. It just leads to look at every statement of him
    with suspect because he could write what he really thinks,
    but perhaps he just wants to bind a bear up on our back!...
    "

    You are understanding very well my attitude upon this subject.
    It is just as you elaborated.
    Sometimes i simply must say my word but at the same time i don't want to offend nobody.
    How to achieve that? By "sublimating" it through some joke.
    I really don't have nothing against You nor Bliss author, i swear.
    But i know that Bliss is not even half that good as you people are trying to persuade us here.
    How i know this?
    I am, first of all; very "old" md user. Second i am very "old" diy'er.
    I made Magnum, i made Wave, i made several variations of Wave already.
    I experimented with it. And be sure i do know it and do understand it very well.
    So you can fool somebody else - but not me.
    Ok, even so, i wouldn't join this topic at all - IF!
    IF there was not that extremly stupid and lying video promotive "test" with Explorer, Spectra, Deus and Bliss on the beach with chain.
    That was my ONLY REASON to join here and to react.
    I already explained my reasons, maybe dozen times here on this exact topic.
    But seems nobody ever tried to read and accept that.
    So ok, i see Carl is already objecting, Qiaozhi is objecting, other people here also are not satisifed with what we write here, so i don't want to provoke more troubles and from this very moment i will not come here again to post a word.
    I already said what i have to say and that's all.
    Funfinder don't take me as "enemy" nor malicious.
    Like i said: i consider you as forum pal with which i can talk and mostly disagree.
    Not a big deal!
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    That's what I was trying to tell all of you earlier.
    Please stick with technical facts and don't let it get personal.
    Well said both of you, personal attacks are out, out and a bit more OUT!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    > I suggest from now on we keep the personal opinion stuff out of this thread and only technical information, test results and
    other really knowledge related Blisstool material gets provided.
    That's what I was trying to tell all of you earlier.
    Please stick with technical facts and don't let it get personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    > knowledge is more precious than gold !


    Exactly! That's why we are here. For knowledge.
    For fair tests, for scientific proofs, for understandable arguments,
    for an objective view of facts, for giving each other reliable
    information, for working out the pro and contra parameters
    of a certain metal detector (his true capabilities), for improving
    this stuff or for constructive ideas how to mod it better
    (guess who wrote an useful mod. manual for the Blisstool -
    I was the only one so far!)

    And last but not least for helping each other = cooperation.
    Not for opinion-trashing and foul attacks.

    We had this already since 2 years - I wrote fair the pro and
    contra sides of the Jeohunter and some persons here had
    nothing better to do than making evil jokes and diffamating
    this detector without any personal experience or insight knowledge.

    And the best of all:
    Those persons have the guts to blame me and try to make it
    look like that what they are doing is just fine.

    And of course such behaviour is childish. Because:
    If I don't have a certain product I don't diffame it.

    As we can read above:

    Geotech
    Technology for Treasure Hunting

    Technology, not opinions and not oh so funny just joking
    statements like ivconic's "The Blisstool is total crap!"
    Tricky tries to make everything looking harmless afterwards
    but it isn't. It just leads to look at every statement of him
    with suspect because he could write what he really thinks,
    but perhaps he just wants to bind a bear up on our back!

    If you read all my posts in this thread you can collect alot
    of technical data about the Blisstool - and far not only just
    hyping Blisstool is the best MD info. And now compare this
    to the posts of other persons here and how much technical
    info those are providing. Almost zero!

    All what they are doing is interfere, meddle and intrude into
    a topic where they have no substancially knowledge about.
    But this forum is about knowledge! And Blisstool owners
    for shure have more knowledge about this MD and his
    performance in real life than opinion-spamers who just
    like to read their often very provokative statements plus
    the reactions for those.


    btw. I don't think this thread has anything to do with LRLs.

    It has to do with beeing fair with the judgement of a detector.
    And it is easy possible to judge this Blisstool fair, it is no
    illusional wonder-machine like a LRL and it is easy testable.

    I gave it 75% which is far from being a perfect good MD.
    Explainable 75%. But if we read through some older posts
    of this thread - what I personally absolutly can not understand
    is this total enmity against the Blisstool some persons have shown.

    Such postings are no longer connectet with fair and open
    or in other words democratic view of things but a condemnation
    and a witch-hunt. Here in this thread are for shure some people
    who wanna see the Blisstool lying smashed on the ground.

    But this is not the reason of this forum - neither promotion nor
    choping unliked detectors into pieces just by personal opinions.


    I suggest from now on we keep the personal opinion stuff out
    of this thread and only technical information, test results and
    other really knowledge related Blisstool material gets provided.

    Leave a comment:


  • hdphilip
    replied
    When i read stuff like this, on this/our forum:

    [QUOTE][I won't repeat and repeat infos like a teacher to retarded kids! /QUOTE]



    It shows what some people are made of.

    but... at the same time it also devaluates all the hard work and time some of us put into making projects and and discussing ideas and posting them on this forum.

    Do i want to be a part of a forum that tolerates this ?

    This thread needs to be deleated........... and "funfinder" needs to be banned !!!!!!

    locking this forum only cements all of the vulgar and hateful comments.

    let the owners and salesmen for blisstool go "pimp" there products somewhere else.

    maybe a little addition to the terms an agreement needs to be added.............




    hdphilip
    Last edited by hdphilip; 06-24-2012, 11:43 PM. Reason: not harsh enough

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    This thread is starting to sound like the LRL posts we used to endure on Geotech, before they were moved offsite to www.longrangelocators.com.

    If you've already expressed your thoughts on the subject, then simply move on. There's no need to keep flogging the same opinions over and over again, ad infinitum.
    A misinformation repeated many times becomes truth!
    "Repeated misinformation effect!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    This thread is starting to sound like the LRL posts we used to endure on Geotech, before they were moved offsite to www.longrangelocators.com.

    If you've already expressed your thoughts on the subject, then simply move on. There's no need to keep flogging the same opinions over and over again, ad infinitum.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "..P.S. -- Since folks are getting overly "passionate" in their opinions, this thread is close to being locked..."

    Not fair to lock thread just like that. For what? Am i missing something? I don't see that bad argue here as those appeared in the past on other threads.
    If someone cross the line: simply delete his post or insultive part of that post. Thread is ok. Funfinder made few good points. I don't consider him as "enemy" but rather as forum pal with which i oftenly can disagree.
    Not a big deal.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Ism View Post
    What I wrote...
    No matter how much energy the Tx induces into the target.

    How it should have been written...
    No matter how much energy the Tx induces into the target beyond saturation of the target.

    Ie, if a bell is rung at its maximum output in a distant town and can't heard 5 miles away due to background noise levels, no matter how hard you beat that bell it will not get any louder. Therfore the only way to hear the bell from 5 miles away is to filter out the background noise, isolate and amplify the bell or get closer to it.

    Ivconic understood what I was implying.
    Of course i do.
    Insisting on rough power is pointless.
    It is not good argument in comparing qualities of two detectors.
    ...
    And funny thing is that all the time we do debate here about power at Deus and Bliss and
    none of us here still don't know for sure what actually is power at those!!!

    About Deus i don't know. I can only assume and be wrong.
    About Bliss also i don't know. I can only assume and also be wrong.
    Can anybody tell us here exact power at those?
    So?!?!?
    What are we talking about here anyway!!?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X