Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by authere View Post
    Hi Carl,

    How about you supporting your members of the forum or are you just like Minelab using this and other forums to bleed thepeople dry, Aziz is being ambushed and you do nothing but have a go at Aziz....fair go mate!!!!

    Is this forum about big business or the home hobbiest???? , Damn !!, wake up Ron, of course it is all about big busineses bleeding the little guy!!!!

    Where's the CHINESE!!!!!
    Ron, Did you even read Carls post you quoted? read it, you might wake up . Been hanging too long with whats his name.

    Leave a comment:


  • authere
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Aziz, White's was willing to work with Bugs on the QED! But not as long as he kept up the public verbal abuse. I explained this to him, he chose to continue, and he is where he is.

    I've always asked for civility on these forums. That extends to what you say about Minelab. I'm not asking you to like them, just no vindictive trash talk and threats. You can do that all you want on Doug's forums, and people who like it can go there to cheer you on.

    On these forums, you can talk about circuits and projects and technology, offer ideas, help people understand... that kind of stuff. Sound good?

    - Carl
    Hi Carl,

    How about you supporting your members of the forum or are you just like Minelab using this and other forums to bleed thepeople dry, Aziz is being ambushed and you do nothing but have a go at Aziz....fair go mate!!!!

    Is this forum about big business or the home hobbiest???? , Damn !!, wake up Ron, of course it is all about big busineses bleeding the little guy!!!!

    Where's the CHINESE!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • redcaveman
    replied
    totally agree with you aziz , cheers from redcaveman

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Aziz, White's was willing to work with Bugs on the QED! But not as long as he kept up the public verbal abuse. I explained this to him, he chose to continue, and he is where he is.

    I've always asked for civility on these forums. That extends to what you say about Minelab. I'm not asking you to like them, just no vindictive trash talk and threats. You can do that all you want on Doug's forums, and people who like it can go there to cheer you on.

    On these forums, you can talk about circuits and projects and technology, offer ideas, help people understand... that kind of stuff. Sound good?

    - Carl
    Carl,

    you have missed the real point. The trash talk has been started by the other group, which has been following an agenda by discrediting every other product than the market leaders. The forums are infected with such company/dealer driven "agents", which try to control the forums. Well, the companies and dealers are misusing the forums as a marketing platform. That's a fact.

    What's wrong with producing in China? All companies are doing this today. If you have produced a product in China, they know (almost) everything about the product. They practically can copy it easily.

    The idea of producing in China is to give the production cost savings to the consumer instead of keeping it back to increase the profits.

    Now the crucial point:
    If an agressive company don't let you in into the market, it is legit to fight back. Giving a product to Chinese was (if ever) the last option as a result of the fight. So to speak: If you don't let me live, I won't let you live to.
    Do you really think, that the "Chinese" option was the reason for suing BW?
    No, clearly not.

    The ony fact is, that the QED has a big potential to compete with the market leaders overpriced detector. That's the naked truth.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Aziz, White's was willing to work with Bugs on the QED! But not as long as he kept up the public verbal abuse. I explained this to him, he chose to continue, and he is where he is.

    I've always asked for civility on these forums. That extends to what you say about Minelab. I'm not asking you to like them, just no vindictive trash talk and threats. You can do that all you want on Doug's forums, and people who like it can go there to cheer you on.

    On these forums, you can talk about circuits and projects and technology, offer ideas, help people understand... that kind of stuff. Sound good?

    - Carl

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Aziz, we'll make that your last post concerning Chinese threats. Take the trash talk back to Doug's forum, I don't want it here. I consider it to be the prime reason Bugs got the SledgeHammer treatment. Make sure Bugs thanks you for all your help.
    Carl,

    that is not fair from you. Your accusation has clearly no base. So stop talking b.s.

    This procedure would have been happened, even if the QED would have been produced and released into the market.
    I remember this has been happened to Whites already.

    But we know now, as soon as money & greed is involved in this business, the evil companies would do everything to fight any potential competition. I think, even Whites is profitting from the fight against QED.

    What an incredible disgrace to a 100 Million $ company, that has to fight against a hobbist.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Hey PJ,

    I don't like & take any payola. But my Chinese friends like it.

    I'm waiting to be sued by the evil company.
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    (that should be enough to get the lawyers acting)

    Aziz
    Aziz, we'll make that your last post concerning Chinese threats. Take the trash talk back to Doug's forum, I don't want it here. I consider it to be the prime reason Bugs got the SledgeHammer treatment. Make sure Bugs thanks you for all your help.

    Leave a comment:


  • peterr88
    replied
    that is great

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    The behind the scene group already knows what is going on with the payola Aziz. But will wait till sure. Then give you the facts with dates to shove in ya face. Ya 2 faced kraut!!

    And everyone was wondering why you have been so quiet here lately.
    Hey PJ,

    I don't like & take any payola. But my Chinese friends like it.

    I'm waiting to be sued by the evil company.
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese Chinese
    (that should be enough to get the lawyers acting)

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • sido
    replied
    Oh shizer. Isn't it just a coincident that when the wording "ANNOUNCEMENT" was made in the projects thread, that alarm bells rang at HQ on the 05 Sept.

    On the 7 Sept when certain great looking pics were posted (never seen before in any development platform)....HQ went in total meltdown and scrambled for the phone books before total anxiety and panic attacks overwhelmed them in fear.

    Oddly enough on the 11 Sept (seems to be a key date, no intentional disrespect), relief was eased in the one and only way they no best.......and as far as i see it, homebrew for the average Joe is in jeopardy for all, shame shame shame.

    Obviously, this project or any others for that matter will be limited in further developments if they win and makes me upset thinking about it because......some of My TAX paying money goes in to their over quoted funding costs.

    If this IP does become free and available from courts and if is decided to be put up for sale (hope not) i wish someone other than that mob takes some form of interest in it for further future development.

    What has been shortcoming is some other major competition being involved. It will be a win-win for us all as consumers.

    Consider this....the money that is funded and given to HQ has to be justified. Now having a couple of amateurs possibly be able to produce a decent and competitive product at minimal cost without funding, seams a good enough reason to silence it. Doesn't seem right? does it?......I bet the people funding it, if were aware would not agree either to some level.

    I normally do not voice my opinion out loud, it does involve us all and even though i do respect them to some degree for all those years of producing a top product.......its about time some respect from them is shown to us who have supported them in the past, and that includes us Hobby driven experimental developers.

    Sid

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Now PJ,

    tell us more about your association with the mentioned company. I think the readers are interested to know, what you are doing.

    The behind the scene group already knows what is going on with the payola Aziz. But will wait till sure. Then give you the facts with dates to shove in ya face. Ya 2 faced kraut!!

    And everyone was wondering why you have been so quiet here lately.

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    I'm not your friend, Pablo Francisco is a comedian, and your jokes are not funny. Yeah, that sums it up.
    Regarding where I'm from, yeah, there are lots of landmines, there is also a taskforce evaluating detectors appointed by EU, and yeah, there are many companies competing for good evaluation, and yeah, most of them are very good. Would I buy any of those? No. Not interested. I'd rather build a better one.
    That is great! Build your detector and I hope you find what your looking for my friend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I'm not your friend, Pablo Francisco is a comedian, and your jokes are not funny. Yeah, that sums it up.
    Regarding where I'm from, yeah, there are lots of landmines, there is also a taskforce evaluating detectors appointed by EU, and yeah, there are many companies competing for good evaluation, and yeah, most of them are very good. Would I buy any of those? No. Not interested. I'd rather build a better one.

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Davor View Post
    As if I give a fa.t. A sissy company that relies on know-it-all policy reminds me only on Pablo Francisco's show where he presents how Keanu Reeves and Morgan Freeman know too much


    All the passion, all the persistence ... just because you hate irrigation?

    Sorry, I'll miss that. NOT INTERESTED!
    Seeing where you are from I understand your view. I think Aziz has the same problem. Sorry that you have that view, but anyone would in your situation.

    Oh ya, in case you did not figure it out, that Youtube video you linked is a movie! You I hope know it is not real. Maybe not. But I hope your smart enough to figure it out. I hope everything is going good for you my friend. And stop believing what you see in the movies!!!!
    Last edited by PATCHES JUNIOR; 09-21-2012, 10:32 PM. Reason: brain fart, I just figured out where he was.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    As if I give a fa.t. A sissy company that relies on know-it-all policy reminds me only on Pablo Francisco's show where he presents how Keanu Reeves and Morgan Freeman know too much


    All the passion, all the persistence ... just because you hate irrigation?

    Sorry, I'll miss that. NOT INTERESTED!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X