Originally posted by Aziz
View Post
Aziz i agree with you at most points.
Now you also know the reason why i never actually became serious md manufacturer too.

Money! It's all about money for starting up.
It need HUGE money to cover all the aspects of one serious production.
But than; i had very good will to welcome here some of "fat fish" manufacturers.
I have certain knowledge, certain experience, very nice location, descent estate, space, and most of all; i had very good will to put enormous effort to support forming and starting of such business.
I didn't want plain "dealer" status, because it is stupid.
I wanted to attract major manufacturer to come here and form secondary production line, to employ local experts, to establish all the conditions as those are having at their origin.
Why? Cheaper jobs makes cheaper products! Sweet and easy!
But so far no one of those ever answered me.
In meantime i lost any enthusiasm and this year i am switching to something much different.
I am giving up finally from all the md monkey business.
So... money, money and nothing but the money.
Cheers!


Leave a comment: