I will tell you a number of things I did before I started having my boards made.
1. Screen printing. This works good but you have to use the fine mesh screen. I used this for many boards.
2. Printer Iron on. This is an ok method but would be my last choice.
3. Rubber Stamp. This works very well single boards. You would have to print the board out and bring to someone that makes stamps like address stamps date stamps etc. Press firm and even. After a few trys you will get a print that you can etch.
Tim
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
MANUFACTURE PCB
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied
-
Hi Andreas
I i not sure what you mean with inkjet method.
I make my pcb´s with photosensitive boards,after design is printed with inkjet on transparent paper.then etched in acid.With some use you can make perfect PCBs,and not so expensive.
Regards,
Fred.
Leave a comment:
-
MANUFACTURE PCB
I begin a new thread for the manufacture PCBs. I saw in sites method printing drawing on PCB with inkjet printer.This method I think is very easy. Any knows helps for the manufacture with Inkjet printer in order to we can easily manufacture 1-2 pcb for personaluse.
regardsTags: None
Leave a comment: