Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by MartinB View Post
    I get an alert on my phone every time you post a new video. Don't know why, but I do. Might get time to watch a few more next week.
    The Nano was a fun project and I shall keep it in the vise on my bench for the time being. I want to play with the audio. Good to hear that you have seen some of the videos.

    Leave a comment:


  • MartinB
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    The final video is scheduled to appear on my channel this morning. The machine is still on the bench although fully working. I won't be boxing it up. I have way too many detectors and I need to choose carefully how many I fully assemble with stems, enclosures etc. My Crossbow is going to be the last one for a while.
    I get an alert on my phone every time you post a new video. Don't know why, but I do. Might get time to watch a few more next week.

    Leave a comment:


  • godigit1
    replied
    Thanks daluka and Qiaozhi,

    I appreciate the help, I planned on trying JlcPcb for the boards .
    Ill post it here for anyone who might be interested and I will proto it to make sure it works as George intended for the original design .
    As far as code for the Ground balance that could take a while as I'm still learning.

    Be Well

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    The final video is scheduled to appear on my channel this morning. The machine is still on the bench although fully working. I won't be boxing it up. I have way too many detectors and I need to choose carefully how many I fully assemble with stems, enclosures etc. My Crossbow is going to be the last one for a while.
    OK - that's fine. I will add the links later.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I see that you've posted 3 videos on youtube about the Arduino Nano PI project. Presumably you are planning to add more videos to show the detector fully assembled and working?
    If so, I will add links to the videos at the end of post#1.
    The final video is scheduled to appear on my channel this morning. The machine is still on the bench although fully working. I won't be boxing it up. I have way too many detectors and I need to choose carefully how many I fully assemble with stems, enclosures etc. My Crossbow is going to be the last one for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    I completed my build earlier today. Thanks again to George for yet another great project
    I see that you've posted 3 videos on youtube about the Arduino Nano PI project. Presumably you are planning to add more videos to show the detector fully assembled and working?
    If so, I will add links to the videos at the end of post#1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    I didn't know that JLCPCB had instructions for DipTrace on their website.
    They just tell you to output every layer, even ones that are not required. For example, for this project you do not need to export the paste, assembly, and dimension layers. I guess they simply discard the ones that are not needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    I completed my build earlier today. Thanks again to George for yet another great project

    Leave a comment:


  • daluka
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    What gerber option on Di Trace did you use to export a file to a PCB manufacturer ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    What gerber option on Di Trace did you use to export a file to a PCB manufacturer ?

    [ATTACH]54793[/ATTACH]

    Thanks again for all your help with the schematic and all.
    File > Export > Gerber
    and:
    File > Export > N/C Drill

    Then use a Gerber viewer such as Gerbv to check everything looks ok, especially the placement of the silkscreen.

    Leave a comment:


  • godigit1
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    You may not need it. You can check how many pins a DipTrace design requires by selecting "File> Schematic Information" in the schematic package.
    The Pro Q design uses 258 pins out of the maximum of 300.
    That's funny I totally nailed the exact Pin count on the pro Q board I think I finally have ready.( fingers crossed)

    Just a recheck of my jumpers. and I think its Ok it passes all the design checks except compare to schematic . I have to fix one of my jumpers on it but the board is corrected.

    What gerber option on Di Trace did you use to export a file to a PCB manufacturer ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	SurfMaster Pro Q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	359438

    Thanks again for all your help with the schematic and all.

    Leave a comment:


  • godigit1
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    I was wondering how to do that, thanks.
    Hey 6666

    You click file and down to layout information and you can get your trace lengths as well.
    Its like a puzzle to play with trying to reduce trace lengths. I've taken over 15 inches off the auto router on another small board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lam-part
    replied
    Buy a book just to know depth?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Lam-part View Post
    What depths on the coils?
    See page 48.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lam-part
    replied
    What depths on the coils?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X