hi smity
i can not open that
please make pdf and send for me
[email protected]
thank
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
Barr bmp is wrong ,zoom and PCB is correct. pin 8 of 7660 need to connect + voltage like zoom
Leave a comment:
-
sorry for mistake
I attached 704 again This is true filesAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
This is not a printed circuit board with a post 704 .... Who will do it, add power to pin 8 of 7660. I have everything downloaded and works well with 704 postsOriginally posted by samii View PostHello
I attached pcb in pdf format and screen capture image of new baracuda on the post 704
Best Wishes
sami
Leave a comment:
-
Hello
I attached pcb in pdf format and screen capture image of new baracuda on the post 704
Best Wishes
samiAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I also can not open "barraßuda.lay6" and can not extract zip file "barraсuda.zip"...
Leave a comment:
-
hello smity
cant open you posted file named barraßuda.lay6
not with sprint layout 5 or 6
at others:
be aware of the links wich are posted
Leave a comment:
-
Is it hard to find on the Internet a new version of the popular program sprint-layout 6?
The new version of the program http://www.abacom-online.de/html/sprint-layout.html
demo http://www.abacom-online.de/uk/html/demoversionen.html
download http://u20014.letitbit.net/download/...setup.exe.html
Leave a comment:
-
hello smity many thnaks for a longboard
would you please post a black white picture jpg or gif format
is it sprintlayout 6 format? because of ending ***.lay6 ?
kind regards
Leave a comment:
-
Fixed a bug in the printed circuit board (post number 694). There has been no power to the 8 pin 7660. Corrected circuit board in the archive.Attached Files
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: