You already removed the FET Q5 and turned on the circuit? Most mounts barracuda does not work well with fet Q5 installed, do a test.
The tension-5volts this correct?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
I tested before fitting parts pcb magnifying glass and the meter is good, I tested after I installed all the parts out of ic is ok, we test at the end and it is ok, I've removed and replaced the FET socket and integrated all ..I think he's right ..... i dont like people who say detectors are useless under £ 250 thats a lie
as is any radio under £ 400 is not worth Also the operating
Leave a comment:
-
I've built two barras now one a silverdog kit as comes from silverdog without those components and with the irf fet and no delay pot.
And another totally my build with tip 127,q5 etc as close to original as possible.
My conclusion was that the silverdog version is easier to set up but does not work as well as the complete version
i understand that this was satdave uk's conclusion as well i'm sure he will correct me if i'm wrong.
P.S. I just wanted to say to wilson that i was impressed with his barra build, one of if not THE most complete barra!
this http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attac...1&d=1344285256 class.
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Nokia, I'll try to help you, check the welds and possible short between tracks and pad, do a clean side of the welds on the pcb to check better. If all is well remove the ci LF412 and NE5534 and check the voltage +5 and -5.
The ci 7660 should be the model that supports 13volts (ICL7660SCPAZ). Maximum voltage for the circuit PI Barracuda is 12volts.
Leave a comment:
-
Do a picture just like that but of the underside, so we can see the tracks.
Pics of the underside probably tell us more than the top, there's nothing amiss in the project, it's more than likely something simple.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Thank smity, remember to thank those who have started the project longboard I just did some modifications.
As proof of the extruded water should be studied very well, should probably be used a tube of transparent acrylic wall 4 to 5mm, the circuit contains an LED purple high gloss that can help in the hunt, but also has the output audio should be studied a means of installing the conectores or use special plugs and headphones.
I apologize for my English, I'm using a translator ok.
Hug.
Leave a comment:
-
Wilson, congratulations to you. You are probably the first who made a long circuit board. To the question for you. How does it work? Does not make noise? Now in its tube (diameter 50 mm)., Sealed and under the water!
Leave a comment:
-
Smity Ok sorry, I did not know it had been created pcblongboard by ApBerg and Alexismex but thank you all the same.
I made some changes, I'm using BF245C, transistor BC517 audio, all must be fitted with a rotation of 180 degrees because the pinout is different.
Hug for everyone.
Leave a comment:
-
It was developed by our friend ApBerg, and Alexismex. I played around a little Tetris.
Leave a comment:
-
Smity Hello, thanks for posting the longboard Barracuda, I concluded some modifications to the PCB, did some alignments of tracks and pads, also changed the position of some components.
The size is now 43 X 160mm.
hugs.
Leave a comment:
-
BARACUDA
sorry for poor english, please help me, barracuda about pi, does not work and after 5 seconds the heat ic 7660 ACPAZ ?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: