Hello Mohandes, at the moment I do not have the cabinet for final assembly when complete will make a field test.
Hug.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
hi wilson
can you test it in real(not test air)?
i print and make Abgerg pcb and if tell me your test i can change my pcb.
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
hello wilson
nice done, can you make a video while pinpointing is enabled
kind regards
Leave a comment:
-
I checked the operation of the FET Q5 and SW1, when the fet is installed it is partially conducting and affects the functioning of barracuda.
The function of the FET Q5 is connect the resistor in parallel with R25 270K C14 470nF and releasing the DC level from pin 1 to pin 5 of U4 via resistor R25, thus making a run a pimpointer when over a target will have a constant tone audio detection depth is reduced like a pimpointer, a ring of gold or silver is detected at 8cm, since coins can vary downwards depending on the material it was built. When the FET Q5 is disabled is only the capacitor C14, the DC level does not lead, it is for this reason that the coil must be moved from one side to the other to generate pulses consistently.
I use BF245C fet, and to function properly, the 10K resistor that is connected to the gate of Q5 should be connected to pin 5 of the CI7660 containing -12 volts, so the fet functioned normally. This should occur for configuration problem.
Believe will help to more easily find the target in the sand beside removed, and also into the hole when the target is set on the sides.
This was the conclusion I came, I do not know if it is the most correct, tested OK in the air.
Leave a comment:
-
The dog is not mine, it bothers the neighbors and with the beeps PI rsrsrsrsr . : Lol:
Leave a comment:
-
Even add. Your dog responds better than a gold ring on the device (20-30 meters). You need to attract her to search!
Leave a comment:
-
Wilson, thank you so much!. You are done, and got a good result. I am happy that you liked my modest development. Good luck with your findings.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Excuse me, I solved the problem Baracuda PI does birth, two IC1-40106 us were defective (chinese) Now test coils .... Have a wonderful day
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Sindairuser, that's why I asked earlier scheme barracuda in Eagle format, but this hard to find, I would modify the schema to add test points and other things.
Hug.
Leave a comment:
-
My dear Wilson, you have no idea how weird that is, i was only thinking the other day that the projects here should really have test points on the board.
Even if you know what your doing poking probes around chips is at best a pain in the a*$e, maybe they are omitted to simplify?.
Novices would probably get them confused anyway
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Sinclairuser, I'm glad to know that you liked my mount barracuda, thanks. I also rode a version with test points to facilitate the measurements with the oscilloscope and avoid short circuit between the cis pinouts; also used the configuration Surf PI Pro IC NE5534 (offset and filter capacitor at the input) in bench tests do not I noticed a difference when completing assembly test them in the field.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: