Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPR - project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seeker
    replied
    It is not a wire, antenna is chemical substratum with physical effect when absorb THz waves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    What size wire would you use for the receiving antennae for a Thz receiver? I am thinking about a pc mounted spiral that is .01-.05mm wide trace. Copper(CU) or gold(AU)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Gem Searcher View Post
    Peltier modules are good as heat removers for electronics. Would probably work well for a lab based device, but how about a portable handheld device? Wouldn't they use up a lot of battery power?
    Yes, it have big consumption of power, but nothing better device is invented yet.
    I use 20W two stages TEM to remove heat from sensor, temperature of sensor is -30C , it is enough to my unit. I have good temperature insulation and noncontact cooling system ; when I stop TEM , temperature decrease from -30 to -25C for 50 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    Peltier modules are good as heat removers for electronics. Would probably work well for a lab based device, but how about a portable handheld device? Wouldn't they use up a lot of battery power?

    I've been working specifically on a solid state timing device that can handle 3500vdc for an EV Gray motor. This is to control the rpm's for generation of household electricity.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Happy New Year For All Forum Members!

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Originally posted by Gem Searcher View Post
    Hi Guy,

    Sorry I have been gone for so long. It looks as though there has been a lot of interest in GPR for uses of looking thru walls. And some really "off the wall" ideas. Like the magnetron, which would fry someone's hair. lol

    Been working throughout this past year on an electric motor design into prototype. If you like, I can email you with some details.

    Also, if you recall my original project interest here, I was/am still trying to create a GPR scanner that would be gem sensitive. My latest thought on the matter is a modified spectrometer based on ground emitted rf from 60hz - 10Mhz.

    Or perhaps in the Thz range. Which would go back to a conversation we started about Thz receivers some time back.

    Do you have any experience/thoughts on these?

    Happy New Year

    GS
    Hi Gem Searcher,
    it is nice to hear from you. What exact in motor design you do? Last month I made 3phase DC-AC convertor for redesign of automobile alternator in synchronous electric motor for electric car. It was very funny
    I made some experiments with Peltier modules to increase sensitivity of sensors . It was very succesifuly. I think it can be used to produce THz sensor.

    Happy New Year !

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    Seeker_ spectrograph

    Hi Guy,

    Sorry I have been gone for so long. It looks as though there has been a lot of interest in GPR for uses of looking thru walls. And some really "off the wall" ideas. Like the magnetron, which would fry someone's hair. lol

    Been working throughout this past year on an electric motor design into prototype. If you like, I can email you with some details.

    Also, if you recall my original project interest here, I was/am still trying to create a GPR scanner that would be gem sensitive. My latest thought on the matter is a modified spectrometer based on ground emitted rf from 60hz - 10Mhz.

    Or perhaps in the Thz range. Which would go back to a conversation we started about Thz receivers some time back.

    Do you have any experience/thoughts on these?

    Happy New Year

    GS

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem Searcher
    replied
    Seeker_ spectrograph

    Hi Guy,

    Sorry I have been gone for so long. It looks as though there has been a lot of interest in GPR for uses of looking thru walls. And some really "off the wall" ideas. Like the magnetron, which would fry someone's hair. lol

    Been working throughout this past year on an electric motor design into prototype. If you like, I can email you with details.

    Also, if you recall my original project interest here, I was/am still trying to create a GPR scanner that would be gem sensitive. My latest thought on the matter is a modified spectrometer based on ground emitted rf from 60hz - 10Mhz. Or perhaps in the Thz range.

    Do you have any experience/thoughts on that?

    Leave a comment:


  • sky76
    replied
    gpr

    Hi,Did you make this circuit.If you make it,please share the knowledge.
    http://doks.katho.be/do/files/FiSe413e130e0a3c0e04010a3c8d81100079/Scriptie.pdf;jsessionid=35A84D68722D9791EAA05E3EA6 EBB5FB?recordId=SKAT413e130e0a3c0e04010a3c8d811000 78

    Leave a comment:


  • Paul
    replied
    Please Look at this site.http://www.ldolphin.org/GPRbkgnd.html

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Seeker
    Can you please post some pictures of your GPR. What is real resolution and depth it could see.
    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • TipiTip
    replied
    images

    Hi Seeker,
    Please post some pictures what your GPR shows on PC.
    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Hi Paul.
    I am sorry for my reproof , but too many guys without nessesary skills ask me elementary things.
    If you plan to build "wall radar", I will be glad to help you for project.

    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Seeker View Post
    So , I begin think that GPR is not for amaters ....
    No, Seeker, no!!!!
    Not all amateur have 50 KW mains!
    For example I have only 3 KW !!! ;-)))))
    I'm sorry , Seeker, but please tell us more,
    your info are very useful, I need to build
    a "wall radar" in next 4 months, you have the only
    useful info I found on the web.
    Sincerely
    Paul

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    So , I begin think that GPR is not for amaters ....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X