Originally posted by Sarkim
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Wanted "ADMIRAL"
Collapse
X
-
Thank you. I will assemble the painting within the next week. Thank you from the State of Jordan
Leave a comment:
-
I use 68 ohm but can be use trimpot for fine tuning of oscillator current
- Likes 3
Leave a comment:
-
What is the value of resistance, with all due respect and appreciation?1 Photo
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by getsa View Post
Hi Cebrail,
What do you mean by adjusting the resonance?
The transmitter is autogenerator - switching the power it started generate sine wave, and if the value of the capacitor changes, it only affects the frequency.
The receiver is an amplifier implemented according to a common base circuit and is a non-resonant circuit. Is it a matter of selecting the capacitor, that is in parallel of the 15k in the emitter of the transistor?
Greetings.
tx 23 vpp bc337 connected 33 k bc 327 connected resistor ohm ground opamp LM 393 2 pin 1pin 7 pin and rx serial parallel capacitor tl072 connected resistors
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Cebrail,Originally posted by CEBRAIL View PostMy coils are not affected by graphite coated soil. If the resonance is adjusted well, it goes deep very well. I removed the copper belt lock from a depth of 50 cm. The size is about 3cm
What do you mean by adjusting the resonance?
The transmitter is autogenerator - switching the power it started generate sine wave, and if the value of the capacitor changes, it only affects the frequency.
The receiver is an amplifier implemented according to a common base circuit and is a non-resonant circuit. Is it a matter of selecting the capacitor, that is in parallel of the 15k in the emitter of the transistor?
Greetings.
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
My coils are not affected by graphite coated soil. If the resonance is adjusted well, it goes deep very well. I removed the copper belt lock from a depth of 50 cm. The size is about 3cm
Leave a comment:
-
I tested both, not much different, I suspect that bad shield is causing more ground influence, so I make coil inside copper tubing = 100% shield.
testing results = The influence of the soil is the same for all 3 of them.
coil inside copper tubing.
to check quality of shielding spray some water on finished coil, no signal changes = good shielding
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
Which one is better guys, aluminum foil shielded coils or graphite?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: