If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
It is more expensive than usual, but the specs are spectacular.
Hat down to a man from China, who was peristent in development.
I see huge difference between this "HDC-100" sensor and several other FLC-100 type of sensors from other manufacturers.
FOR SALE: Complete Project — Handheld Fluxgate Gradiometer with 24-Bit ADC and ESP32-P4 Archaeological, geological and industrial magnetometry. Serious principals only. NDA mandatory.
Overview
I am offering for sale a fully developed, completed and tested project: a high-sensitivity handheld fluxgate gradiometer, designed primarily for archaeological and geological surveying.
With minimal adaptation it is also suitable for industrial applications.
The project was finished and field-tested in July 2026.
It has been held in confidence until now.
Key Features
Two operating modes.
Real-time gradiometer, pinpointer-style, with several selectable displays on the Home screen.
2D/3D grid mapping, up to 40x40 cells (adjustable down to 5x5).
Fully standalone. The device provides 100% of its functionality on its own, with an internal file system holding up to 100 recordings.
Android integration. Over Bluetooth (BLE), the device streams data in real time to an Android application. When connected, it switches automatically to slave mode and operation continues in the app.
Open data format. Recordings are saved as standard .csv files, compatible with common survey and analysis software. Files can be saved, deleted, moved to a micro SD card and transferred to other devices or computers.
24-bit ADC. All ADC parameters are adjustable from the menus.
Advanced DSP. A multi-stage chain of digital filters extracts the useful signal from the raw measurement, fully configurable from the menus.
Sensors. One or two fluxgate FLC-100 sensors (selectable in the menus). Higher-grade alternatives are available: HDC100 sensors, which reportedly exceed FLC-100 specifications by about 5x, and FLCH-101 sensors, which are on par with the FLC-100.
Main processor. ESP32-P4.
Market Position
As the author, I cannot be fully objective, and I leave the final judgement to the market.
In my professional opinion, however, the device offers exceptional sensitivity, resolution and stability, and I know of no competing product in the entry and mid-range categories that matches it.
Only top-tier instruments (such as Barrington systems) outperform it, at correspondingly far higher prices.
Economics
Production cost in Serbia, where materials and duties are comparatively high: ~ €300 per unit.
Realistic retail price of the finished device: €2,200–2,500, based on existing comparable products that are significantly inferior in quality and performance.
Background
I am the author of Euromag3D ,year 2018 , which began with a difficult market entry and went on to become a highly profitable project. It still generates income today.
I have since drawn clear conclusions about how to do business: only quality, exclusivity and speed of decision-making succeed.
I have no interest in image-building, sales theatre or negotiations with parties who intend to invest nothing.
My manufacturing partner in China is currently unavailable for personal reasons, and my attempts to reach decision-makers locally did not succeed.
I have therefore decided to offer the project publicly.
Terms of Sale
Starting price: €30,000. Offers below this level will not be considered or answered.
A signed NDA is mandatory before any technical details are disclosed. Serbia recognises and enforces NDAs, and such agreements are valid in the great majority of jurisdictions.
This is an offer to investors, manufacturers and companies with real capital, the capacity to produce and sell, and the ability to decide quickly.
The project will be sold fairly and properly, or it will remain archived and unpublished for good.
If you are a serious buyer, contact me directly. Inquiries without genuine purchasing intent will not receive a reply.
To the admins: guys, the forum is still badly damaged and half the functions are not working!?
Any chance of fixing it?
This is how I see the forum, I have no chance to use smileys or format the text correctly?!
Both on the first video and on the video showing the Windows software; you'll notice the example records named "Tomb" and the "Spear".
It is a real shot of an ancient Roman tomb and real shot of the iron spear.
The recordings are "embedded" in the memory of the device (as well as several other "Examples") and serve as demonstrative examples of proper terrain mapping.
The WS43 file system is organized so that there are 100 empty spaces for new files and several "Examples" files in a separate folder.
That folder is protected from accidental and unintentional deletion by the user.
ESP32-P4 has 32MB of memory, I could reserve much more than 100 places for files, but I know from practice that even 100 files are too many.
After transferring the files to the micro SD card, the user will free those 100 places by deleting files.
Comment