More depth, excellent stability, and faster processor
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Nadhir View PostHello guys
Can anyone give us the complete components list and the pcb to print and the hex code so we can make this project please
Comment
-
Felezjoo- he really dicriminates..
Comment
-
In tests I did myself, it does [sort of] work in an air test, but it's very unreliable and inconsistent with distance from the coil.Originally posted by reiv View Post
Comment
-
For sure it`s not VLF, but show me any PI DIY wchich can do better.. You have mentioned earlier that Your`s "debug numers" where far away from suggested A,B,C soe as Ivconic suggested make proper coil or change cable/357 to get better results.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostIn tests I did myself, it does [sort of] work in an air test, but it's very unreliable and inconsistent with distance from the coil.
Comment
-
I cannot remember exactly, but I don't think the numbers were very far away from the suggested values.Originally posted by reiv View PostFor sure it`s not VLF, but show me any PI DIY wchich can do better.. You have mentioned earlier that Your`s "debug numers" where far away from suggested A,B,C soe as Ivconic suggested make proper coil or change cable/357 to get better results.
Anyway, the detector definitely using conductivity discrimination, and not phase, so it's bound to be unreliable.
Comment
-
Yours post #1167 "The ABC values are: A=175, B=493 and C=582." For me those are very far away from: A=300,B=700,C=800. If You want to know how dicrimination works just look at this patent: https://www.google.com/patents/US5506506 You will also find out what those A,B,C numbers are and how they influence to this unit.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostI cannot remember exactly, but I don't think the numbers were very far away from the suggested values.
Anyway, the detector definitely using conductivity discrimination, and not phase, so it's bound to be unreliable.
Comment
-
-
Is this an open-source project?Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
There's a thread here on this forum, but there's only 3 posts on the subject ->
Comment
Comment